• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:20:11 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Ramza in Dissidia

Started by Celdia, January 29, 2016, 06:11:06 am

Eternal

Air dashing/dodging was in the original Dissidia/Duodecim as well.

Also, not sure if this is real or not, but...

EDIT: And this...

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Nyzer

QuoteDat remix.

QuoteLove the remix

Also, did anyone notice that Ramza seemed to be teamed up with AC Cloud for those videos?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Valkirst

The flying around mechanic has been present in all of the Dissidia's it makes the game a lot more dynamic. I personally really enjoyed it.
  • Modding version: PSX
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

Kaijyuu

Yeah everyone in Dissidia can fly.

Just assume Ramza mastered Bard.

---

Personally I don't much like the remixes. A bit too remixed to me; I'd like something closer to the originals.

3lric

Quote from: nyzer on February 03, 2016, 10:42:22 pm
Also, did anyone notice that Ramza seemed to be teamed up with AC Cloud for those videos?

I'd be upset if he didn't :P

Hyraldelita

don't like the first remix, but i like the second

ArkthePieKing

I like it! And I think he looks amazing, nose and all. I'm actually considering cosplaying him now in fact. I really hope this ends up getting some kind of western release so I can main my favorite Squire ever.