• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:48:28 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

[Old] AI Battles topic!

Started by Dome, December 30, 2011, 12:50:22 pm

Dome

Regarding Ramza's skillset
Quote from: Dome on February 05, 2012, 07:53:02 am
The only relevant ability for this fight is "Focus" an instant-Ramza only skill that adds Regen, Protect and Shell on self for 15 Mp
But it's random flagged

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Avalanche

Sorry what exactly does "random flagged" mean?

The problem is, that Ramza will use this spell only if he is already in critical´which might be to late. (But i am not sure how the ai works exactly)

Dome

If it wasn't random flagged, the AI would use Focus on the first turn and then proceed to use it every time the statuses wear off

Dome

Remember, do not spoil the result of the fight
If you want to discuss/swear/whatever about the result, please do it under "spoiler"

Joseph Strife

Aha! Ramza did it, i knew if Ramza manage to get delita critical he would finish him with a bull's eye. Now it's 4 rifgt and 1 wrong for me. Keep 'em coming! :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

TrueLight

The movement advantage that Ramza had really helped him. He was able to get behind Delita and just kill him with high percent attacks. Delita got unlucky with the first two attacks missing, but he did end up putting up a good fight.
  • Modding version: PSX

Taichii

dafuq.. o_O
the AI attacked ramza upfront O__o
for sure it would evade LOL damn AI's
sorry Xd just my opinion XD
won't this have like.. three rounds? :D
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Neophyte Ronin

I suck at predicting outcomes.  Weighing these guys on strength alone, Delita had a better hand, while Ramza could fight back using unarmed techniques.  However, Delita's low mobility, despite having lighter gear, meant that Ramza could put distance between them.

Very much a skin-of-my-teeth sort of fight.  The Bulls-Eye technique, despite having it operate differently from the character's standard weapon strike, makes for a perfect equalizer near the battle's end.  That's pretty sour.  Next time, if we involve these two in some spat in Zeklaus, have them tag-team a couple suckers, okay?

I recommend the next fight be between...

Boco vs. Worker 8
Green Dragon vs. Grand Marlborough
Rad as a Red Mage vs. a Wizard with Planar Magic (Black Mage)
Altima vs. Hashmalim (LOL)
Meliadoul vs. Isilude (OMG Dual-Wield Lances and Concentrate?)
Aerith (White Magic & Geomancy) vs. that prick extortionist Monk from the port city

No, let's get serious here.  The next fight should be between an Onmyoshi and a Wizard.

shoruke

I'm at 2 right, 3 wrong.

Delita vs. Wiegraf for the next fight?
"Lightning Stab!"
"Lightning Stab!"
"Lightning Stab!"
"Lightning Stab!"
"Lightning Stab!"

Smitson

Somebody needs to get this started again!

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Smitson on June 18, 2012, 01:09:56 am
Somebody needs to get this started again!

This, there are some ideas up in the topic.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Smitson

Agreed, this was pretty interesting.