• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

SoySauceMaster

Very well done, Avalanche.
Strong team. Those statuses hurt me bad. GG Avalanche.

Vigilanti

Word Man! That's a status based team, I need to tweak my team again. I'll of course use the tips CT5Holy gave me as well. GG both of you

Leif1991

I was screwed with statuses in that last round. :(
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion

TrueLight

Ouch. That was hard to watch. Singing Lancer never went on the offense and the Ninja/Knight were always putting down my Monk/Archer. I'm curious to know why my Item Bot Lancer didn't raise people when I know he was in range to throw a Phoenix Down, but I guess that's the AI for you. GG Shadow.
  • Modding version: PSX

Avalanche

March 11, 2012, 03:01:51 pm #1265 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:09:51 pm by Avalanche
Hi,
i also recorded some Videos. My english is quite rusty, still i hope you enjoy them.
Furthermore i have some technical issues, especially with the sound. So i would appreciate some tipps (in any regard)

Avalanche (Naturalists) vs Vigilanti (get on status)

damned vs domiev

aerogp vs leif1991

DomieV

Wow that was a close battle indeed. Geomancy really saved me big time. GG Leif!

Reks

Woohoo! I win! Well, that went.... Well. Blasphemy got their weakness in the third match: Close ranged map. Well, both did well, but Hobbits proved itself better this time around.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

AeroGP

Most interesting match I've watched to date. Once Avalanche's white mage had run out of MP, she became a liability that almost crippled her team to death, but one too many misses with Raise 2 cost Dol a lot more turns in the end. Definitely two competitors to watch out for in the upcoming tournament!
Quote from: Tycho"There are a number of different factors impacting server connectivity on Xbox 360," the spokesperson said. "It is a particularly complex server architecture and we continue to work with Microsoft to improve connectivity."

I don't want to bolster any "violent gamer" tropes, but that statement makes me want to improve the connectivity of my front two knuckles with their esophagus.  I wonder how Brenna would respond if I told her that "fidelity" was complicated.

Celdia

Annoying III vs. Naturalists: Matches like these are why this patch exists. That was an amazing fight. Bravo to both teams.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Reks

Barren

That 3rd match was incredibly close! Looks like you got the hang out recording Reks, all you need is a microphone then you should be able to talk while you record
You dare cross blades with me?

Reks

I have one, I just didn't want to that time

Angelus

Bloody hell! that miss was the reason why I lost that 3rd round :( GG True Light, that was a good fight mate

Reks

March 20, 2012, 02:40:06 pm #1277 Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 03:52:31 pm by Eternal248
MM is basically anti mage, and actually works better when crammed into small maps. GG Lief!

TrueLight

Wow @ round 3. A 19 percent hit off the start & a 15 percent dodge that turned the battle in my favor...just wow. Good game Angelus!

Avalanche

Hi,

As those who watched my Videos may have noticed, the audioquality (or i should say especially the adioquality) of them is not very high. So i will run some test-exhibition-matches, before the tournament and try to fix it. If someone wants me to use their team for these matches u can pm me.