• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:43:04 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Twinees' Sprites

Started by Twinees, September 19, 2009, 09:59:13 am

Kagebunji

His name starts with C I bet. Looking forward.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Vanya

¯\(°_0)/¯

RandMuadDib

Quote from: Vanya on January 28, 2012, 12:50:43 am
I like him. ^_^

Lies! Is impossible! Especially when they made him scottish.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Mando

I could of swore they made him full of cotton and not scottish.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Twinees

Woops, I forgot to post it, haha.

Ok, so here we go, Cait Sith + Fat Moogle (herp derp). The first on the left was my first attempt I made oh so long ago, the next I made probably 6 months ago. The 3rd I made a few days ago... but then realised there was not enough room for Cait Sith which lead to the 4th. But in the process of shrinking the 3rd down, it lost barely any detail.

I've made the front walking frames, wings move and so does the little cape - but I will show that another time /jerk.

• Modding version: PSX

Pride

As always, your spriting is amazing.
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Kagebunji

I just noticed cute, happy face on Moogle's belly in the second version(second from left). Good job on this man.

3lric

Very nice :D
Woo Cait Sith \o/

Lijj

And it looks even better in motion! I saw the front walking frames and it's really clean.

Jon

You showed me this and I was and still am amazed, excellent sprite! Could you also make -and this is going to sound weird- just the cat alone? Maybe on some frames? I think the little kitty is pure epicness. Keep it up! :mrgreen:
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Mobius

...!

Twinees got amazing at spriting.

I mean, damn.. Just damn..
And the pixels look so clean and sexy too. Seems like you have a smooth workflow style there Twin. Congrats.

(<---------------Smash)
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Twinees

Thank you so much Smash, its only taken 2 years to get where I am xD! And welcome back (and sweet Avatar!)!

But alas, as Smash returns, I disappear. I'm starting Uni for the first time tomorrow, so I gotta say goodbye to FFH for a while, either until I settle in well or until the complete 4 months is up. So it means I will dropping out of JOT5 during the 4 months, but I hope you guys enjoy what I've already done!

I will check my FFH and my FFH inbox every week so I may give the odd crit here and there and if you want to keep in contact, just send me PMs!

Farewell FFH!

Kagebunji

See ya pal. I will make sure to have some sprites done for your return in four months, heh. Untill then.

GeneralStrife

Never a good day when twinees dissapears, good luck bro

Joseph Strife

That sounded like an awful goodbye, i don't like this XD
Good luck with you Uni and we'll miss you in JoT5, but we know life comes frist.
:mrgreen:
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

3lric

:( We shall miss you Twinees and thank you for all your help.

I will be sure to send you the first link to the new Adventures of Kage and Twin episodes once i make them  :mrgreen:

Jon

Aussies greet each other with "Oi!"

They say goodbye with "Piss off!"

;_; See ya...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Lijj

4 months isn't so long. You'll be powering up the whole time anyway, so we have something to look forward to.

Taichii

:| see you soon boss twin :)
we will miss you :D
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"