• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:37:23 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Hi!

Started by dacheat, April 25, 2012, 01:27:52 am

dacheat

I'm dacheat. Nice to meet y'all. I'm 19 (20 in May!). I'm also from Texas, and aside from playing video games I love playing/watching basketball. Some of you may or may not know me from the Gearbox forums. I post there a lot. Borderlands is probably my favorite game of all time (I think that it's been out long enough for me to say that now).

Anyways, y'all seem like nice folks. Looking forward to exploring this place where all of my dreams come true. At least that's what I've heard. :)

Eternal

I should replay Borderlands some time. It was a great game, even though I sucked at it.

Anyways, welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!~
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

dacheat

Quote from: Eternal248 on April 25, 2012, 01:29:16 am
I should replay Borderlands some time. It was a great game, even though I sucked at it.

Most of the fun is the unending search for the perfect gun(s).

Kokojo

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams will come true...if your sacrifice your soul to the real satan (Super Mecha-santa x5w)

Any ideas for a project, or are you a player?
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

dacheat

Quote from: Kokojo on April 25, 2012, 01:33:29 am
Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams will come true...if your sacrifice your soul to the real satan (Super Mecha-santa x5w)

Sounds like a great deal. Where do I sign?

Quote from: Kokojo on April 25, 2012, 01:33:29 amAny ideas for a project, or are you a player?

Not at the moment. I came for FFT: Arena, and that's been fun so far. Maybe in the future. I'm not really even sure where I'd start haha.

dinosaur

Whenever I look at your avatar, it always makes me want to take E.

MasterGrand

Welcome in FFH also i hope to enjoy in this forum .

Best regards: MasterGrand
Let's be together !!