• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:05:01 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

Ryqoshay

Been hanging out in Lazy Town, Vaan?
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Vaan

Im not a puppet so probably not
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

You don't have to be a puppet to hang with the Lazy Town crew. All are welcome to be lazy! Just ask Robbie Rotten.

Kokojo

> Shoot Eternal with a love cannon.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kokojo

Time to roll!

--------------
Quote from: Eternal on September 27, 2014, 12:39:12 am
>Laugh evilly.

Your roll : 1

You instead stay silent but happy. Yay

Quote from: bcrobert on September 27, 2014, 12:43:23 am
>Fire a cannon at Eternal.

Your roll : 4

You sucesfully fire at Eternal!

Eternal must ROLL TO DODGE the cannonball!
Your roll : 6

Eternal grabs the cannonball, and lobs it right back at bcrobert using his handsome powers of cannonball manipulation that he learned as a kid!

Bcrobert must ROLL TO DODGE the cannonball!
Your roll : 4

You sucessfully dodge the attack. That was close.

Quote from: Rufio on September 27, 2014, 02:43:43 am
>Take a bite from the self-serve Jumza Buffet.

Your roll : 4 (-1)

You take a healthy bite, but you hurt your teeths in the process ; Seems even zombies are not immune to tooth decay. (-1 to next roll)

Quote from: Dome on September 27, 2014, 04:05:01 am
> Roll a 0

Your roll : 2 Phew. Thank you RNG gods.

You don't do it. Nah, you don't.

Quote from: Jumza on September 27, 2014, 08:46:40 am
>Quickly come back to life before anyone can eat me!

Your roll : 6(+1) = 7

You sucessfully revive and a blaze of glory and love and beauty and ect. So much so that you gain a magic, over-the-top favor from the ressurection god : next target you attack will be attacked by him, too! (God friend)

Quote from: Vaan on September 27, 2014, 10:22:26 am
> [Summon Cúchulainn to poison the rrs_kai's Wonder]

Your roll : 5

You summon Cúchulainn to poison rrs_kai's Wonder, and it loses one of it's 3 hp. Meanwhile, Cúchulainn gives you a death sentence... for others. You can order him to put Death Sentence on any player, and it dosen't need to be rolled, but uses a turn.
You're so damn lucky man.

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on September 27, 2014, 10:54:07 am
>use a spell that makes me get an automatic 6 next turn
ll roll this one but I think il remove them in the future. Thoughts?
Your roll : 1(+1) = 2

You fail and get a 2.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on September 27, 2014, 12:13:45 pm
>["Sugar And Spice And All Things Ice Cream For Everyone That's What Happiness Is Made Of Love Ryqo Delicious Smiling Confectionery Conjure!"]

Your roll : 2

You splutter and splatter while mouthing your spell, failing it completely. A bunny actually dies in front of you.

Quote from: Çachagrei on September 27, 2014, 02:34:52 pm
>Try to ressurect Barba in my dreams with a spoon and some grass.

Your roll : 5

You sucessfully ressurect Barda...in your dreams, by feeding him some grass with a magical spoon. You do get a nice idea on how to ressurect him in real life, but you'll still need a 6 or higher. (+2 to next ''Ressurect'' roll)

Quote from: Kokojo on September 30, 2014, 01:41:46 am
> Shoot Eternal with a love cannon.

Your roll : 3

You shoot Eternal in the face, but the trigger ends up scrathing your arm, making you bleed. (-1 to next roll)

Eternal must ROLL TO DODGE the bullet!
Your roll : 3

You dodge a bullet thanks to your security guard #248, but the blood ends up in your eyes, distracting you.(-1 to next roll)

Dome: Cannot roll a 0.
Ryqoshay:
Vaan: Airship, Hates Tristan (+1 to attacks vs Tristans), Magic gem (+ 1 on all RTDs), Can put DS on one player.
TristanBeoulve: Hates Vaan (+1 to attacks vs Vaans)
Eternal : -1 to next roll
Kokojo : -1 to next roll
Rufio: Is a zombie, +1 to attack rolls, -1 to next roll.
rrs_kai : Has a mixing bowl that's nasty,Has a Wonder.
Çachagrei : Sleepwalking, +2 to next ''Ressurect'' roll
Jumza : God friend(Next attack is double)
Barba :Dead
Artmicion: Dead

MC Nail : Innactive for now.
Dragon : Everyone that is not Ryqo rolls -1 on dragon related rolls.
Wonder : Wins the game for RRS_Kai in 98 turns. (2 hp)

I've been getting a high number of 2s. I am not happy.

Rufio

September 30, 2014, 03:12:34 am #145 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 03:24:52 am by Rufio
[Zombie inner monologue] Rick won't shut up about this KAAAARRRRRRRRRAAAAALLLL.  It's all he says, even zombies get tired of hearing the same thing.  And that last buffet I went to wasn't nearly as satisfying as I thought it would be.  Plus, it seemed to cook itself in a blaze of confusing emotions that are foreign to me and go away after I tried eating it.  Maybe I should try some soft-serve.  Screw Rick if he thinks I'm gonna share.

>Fight with my good buddy Rick over the rotten remains of a deer carcass.

[Aside] I agree with removing rolling-a-number-now-or-later-as-an-action.

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

Dome

Uff, I really wanted that paradox...
w/e
> Flirt with Anna, the Rng goddess

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

(Not at all related to the game but Dome's link reminded me of an even better page on that wiki.)
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kokojo

> Destroy Dome by draining the spam out of him.

TristanBeoulve

Oh man Ryqoshay, you bring back old memories *wipes single tear from cheek*.
>yell "Aether!" and smash a sword down onto Vaan's head.
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Dome

Quote from: Kokojo on September 30, 2014, 02:47:14 pm
> Destroy Dome by draining the spam out of him.

Dont do that! Without my spam, I'll just become a random, normal guy!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Ryqoshay

Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

"Sugar And Spice And All Things Ice Cream For Everyone That's What Happiness Is Mad... aaacckkk!" Ryqoshay's intonation was cut short just before the key words as a bug flew into her mouth and caused her to choke. Her energy was released in a wild state and swirled around like a small tornado, seeking a purpose.

As the cruel Fates would dictate, an injured bunny found itself in the path of the rampaging Love Power. Such an injury would typically only need little more than a tender touch and a tiny spark, nowhere near the amount that was now channeling itself into it. Ryqo watched in helpless horror as her power quickly overloaded the small creature causing it to explode. Glitter, streamers and adorable bunny shaped confetti were sprayed everywhere. Sadly, no ice cream was manifested from the incident.

"Mohhhh....!" Ryqo pouted, throwing a small tantrum. A few innocent bystanders became infected with her frustration and moped about as well.

"I wanted ice cream!" She exclaimed several times in rhythm with her stomping feet. "I had the power! I was supposed to be able to do it! I am supposed be able to do anything!"

Suddenly, an extremely familiar sound reached her ears. "Was that...?" She immediately ceased her outburst and whipped her head in the direction of the sound. "Woo! It was!" Such a recognizable device was easy for her to discern even at this distance.

And now on to today's episode:

Raising her arm to begin her incantation, Ryqo notices she had been caught in the bunny blast and has some glitter on her now. She immediately decides to use it in her ability.
>[Super Sparkling Love Ryqo Love Cannon Magnificent Investigation!"]

Vaan

I feel that since i can auto-kill someone, at least let it be my mortal enemy.

> [Put Death Sentence on TristanBeoulve]
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

bcrobert

> Learn the secrets of alchemy.
My FFTA hacking tools: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9559.0

Believe it or not, I'm still working on this game.

rrs_kai

Kokojo, I think you missed my roll
Quote from: rrs_kai on September 27, 2014, 01:15:50 am
>wear a straw hat and clumsly enjoy a nice juicy watermelon
maybe those seeds will grow into video-games :cool:

today's roll
>turn the wonder into my not-so-stupid alter-ego who likes to grow turbines in his cookie farm
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Vaan

~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Hai hai... Poor little Ryqo-Ry may very well fall back asleep in the grassy field...

Vaan

~ Vaan

Kokojo

Aye, thing is, I've cut my left hand index and went to the hospital. Nothing serious, but typing takes hours.

Il roll tomorrow, and rss, il roll your twice since I forgot.

Ryqoshay

Awuuu... dasux. Well I can't speak for the rest, but don't strain yourself on my part. Rest that hand and let it heal!