• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:11:24 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Chapter 2 Progress Log

Started by 3lric, August 20, 2013, 06:52:12 pm

Mudvayne

so is the only thing left to be finished is the sprite work? or are there still a few more things that need to be finished up still?

i know you might not want to answer this but do you have an approx. ETA when this will be finished? i've been so excited to play this ever since i finished up ch1. love all your hard work and dedication on the projects elric and team!

Angel

It's pretty much just sprite work, yeah. And there is no ETA, because we have no spriters whatsoever.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

3lric

Toshiko is correct. There is a couple events left do be done, but consider that its less than 10 and 80 or so have been made that's not really an issue. Sprites is the main issue. And bugtesting. Which is going to begin shortly as im not going to wait for the sprites to make sure everything else is 100%. However it wont be released until we have the sprites either way

Kagebunji

Sprite concept for Slenderman is done too. It just needs the whole sheet.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Erosennin36

3lric

Just wanted to Chime in and say that spritework IS getting done again :D

It may still be a lil bit until Ganon is finished for the Ch1 re-release but it IS being worked on, and the walking cycles
are about done. Keep looking forward people :P we shall not disappoint.

Akzeriuth

I'm happy to hear that. I can't wait for this to be done :) good job with what you did so far, guys.

Selius

Erosennin36

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh  :lol: :lol:

Quote from: Elric on November 08, 2014, 10:28:10 am
Just wanted to Chime in and say that spritework IS getting done again :D

It may still be a lil bit until Ganon is finished for the Ch1 re-release but it IS being worked on, and the walking cycles
are about done. Keep looking forward people :P we shall not disappoint.

Zero Dozer

November 09, 2014, 08:25:29 pm #90 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 08:50:54 pm by Zero Dozer
Heh. I'll still wait until Chapter 2 so I can play the full package (Ch1 Update + Ch2) at once.

3lric

It really warms my heart to see people so excited over this, and I'm really glad chapter 2 is being so looked forward to, but you don't need to spam emotes, guys. Still, thank you for your continued enthusiasm! it's what really keeps us going!

-The Jot5 Team

DanteS

just passing by to say : thanks for the great work this is just like a masterpiece for me... the best of the 5 worlds *-* thanks again for this amazing hack. I, basically, have no words to express how excited I'm playing this whole new world ... and just a small question how the work is going?

3lric

Quote from: DanteS on November 20, 2014, 03:36:22 pm
just passing by to say : thanks for the great work this is just like a masterpiece for me... the best of the 5 worlds *-* thanks again for this amazing hack. I, basically, have no words to express how excited I'm playing this whole new world ... and just a small question how the work is going?

Thank you very much, these comments always mean a lot to us. Things are going well currently, the spriters are spriting again and we have a clear outlining list of the rest of the sprites we will need for the rest of Jot5, which honestly isn't that many. So this delay should not happen again for Chapter 3. I'll make another update here soon

Chaos

I'm really waiting for this chapter 2 , thanks for the team.. nice to hear that the chapter 2 progress will be done soon...

Zero Dozer

I'm also another person itching to play what will be the first half of Elric's game, somehow XD

Mudvayne

also super looking forward to this  :mrgreen:

we're going to have to replay ch1 before we are able to play ch2, correct? any chance of you releasing the updated patch on ch1 that we have to replay possibly a couple weeks before the release of ch2? kind of something to get people excited and to have ch1 finished by the time you actually make the release for ch2.

3lric

Yup, that's the plan.

The Chapter 1 re-release with more marks and a extended boss battle will be out once the sprite we need for it is finished.

DanteS

Quote from: Elric on December 12, 2014, 04:58:37 pm
Yup, that's the plan.

The Chapter 1 re-release with more marks and a extended boss battle will be out once the sprite we need for it is finished.

can we have a clue if this gonna be a present from xmas or something ? *3*

3lric

That's highly unlikely. Idk how to even get in contact with Lijj currently and he is the one working on the sprite..

Trust me when I say I would like for this to be released more than -anyone-

However when it comes to spriting. I don't know shit. This is why I've asked several times for anyone with spriting knowledge and know how to help out if they wanted the Chapter out sooner.

I can't give you a clue for something I don't have information on, as much as I would like to know myself.

Lijj started working on the sprite we needed a month or so ago, but he has been away on business for a while. I don't know when he will be back.