• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:07:18 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Wolfran

Damn, Kage. She looks really cute, I wish Link would look that great and make a nice Legend of Zelda Patch :D
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Atma

Maybe replace Beowulf and Reis to turn it into Link and Zelda.  Have to rescue her, or something?
My name is Atma... I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.

Lijj

Congratulations on producing another great sprite, she's beautiful! I opened it in shishi's and found three or four little errors (nothing crazy).
Frame 23 shows a row of pixels from the segment below.
The 2nd front fighting head (the downturned one) has some yellow near the side of the face that ought to be removed.
The fifth back-view walking frame's right arm might need to be moved down 1 pixel.
And the water frames aren't rounded off on one side.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Ok, I will get to these, Lijj, thanks for pointing it out. And glad you like her, guys.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

RandMuadDib

Holy balls finally downloaded and looked at zelda sprite... its uh-MAY-zing
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Kagebunji

Hah, thank you, though I still have to fix a few little thing. Glad you enjoy her!

Kagebunji

After rather long time of doing nothing, I did a concept for a Kagemoogle sprite. I got inspired by Elric, who was saying stuff about moogle knights, and it got me going. so here:

GeneralStrife

haha he looks like hes wearing a thong

Kagebunji

Ok, here is second, definite version. Moving on with the sheet now.

GeneralStrife

Wow, much better! Moogle knight incoming. Is his chest just armor thats similiar color to his fur kage?

Kagebunji

It's his chest. He is supposed to be well muscled human/moogle crossbreed. Sick, isn't it. It's a Kagemoogle, yay!

GeneralStrife

Yeah, he could use a hair off his chest as a sword.

Taichii

awsm kage.. if its fnished could i use him at fft : lom as one of the charons? XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Jon

Reminds me of a FF world puss in boots type thing. I like it, but I dunno about the huge chest muscles, I mean its a moogle right? The portrait's pretty good too, I like everything except for some reason I get the feeling he's cross-eyed >_<

Oh well, still awesome, keep it up man!
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Mando

Since I don't post anymore sprites really I hadn't shown my idea for the moogle charmers using mime bases. They are pretty much moogle mask wearing humans.

Essentially I wanted them to have special sing frames where they do hand movements instead. Like a mini dance or wiggle.

I only did the side view because I'm busy with action research.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Jon

That's a pretty cool idea, if you swap out the Mime's ears with ears like Kage's moogle has, and added a pompom like we see in the first frame, this would be pretty sweet. This makes tons of more sense than Square's fox (?) mask wearing female Mime...

Kagebunji

Reworked Demetrius's port more, since I it had a lot of messy pixels now that I look at it. Will probably rework more of my old sprites too(Garnet, Lezard, and Rydia), but JoT5 stuff first.

Jon

I didn't know you made Rydia, looking at her now you made her way back in December 2010, epic man. I'd really like to see an update on her :mrgreen:

Tea

Quote from: Kagebunji on April 07, 2012, 02:33:56 pm
Ok, here is second, definite version. Moving on with the sheet now.

Somehow, if there would be a sprite, this would be the one to feature a nice fat belly. He looks a bit planky, imo.