• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Is this patch dead at 0.50?

Started by Timbo, October 22, 2013, 05:16:57 pm

Timbo

I've been working on my own patch, which is a WotL patch, and I thought I'd decided what exactly I was going to do, then I started thinking about all the things from WotL that my game wouldn't have. It wouldn't have Luso, Balthier, and the Dark Knight as a base job, and it would be missing all of the new events, movies, and items too.

Then I started thinking "Why"? All of the technology exists to add versions of those things in and more. Why have I settled? We can use RAD to expand the job wheel, we can use the party roster hack to allow room for Luso & Balthier and even though we can't add the movies, we can add the contents of those movies in as new events. I mostly decided that it was because I don't know how to make events and I almost left it at that. I started thinking well, what enough people each did one event.

That's when I realized, I better stop where I'm at and find out exactly what is going on with FFT Complete before I get in over my head. So, is this project completely finished and is there anything I can do to help?
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Timbo

3lric

Eventing is easy. Also the party roster hack uses the guest slots. So its not as convenient as you may think,  atleast until someone fixes the ASM.
  • Modding version: PSX