• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:53:18 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

What I plan to do, at last.

Started by Kokojo, June 01, 2016, 09:10:46 pm

Kokojo

June 01, 2016, 09:10:46 pm Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 09:37:12 pm by Kokojo
Well it's no surprise that I took this long to think about it, I am good at taking my time.

At first I wanted to make a big, emotionnal post about what finnaly gave me the edge to decide I would continue CoP and finish chapter 4, but I think that'd be better reserved for my final post, once it's all done and fixed.

I did set up some hard dates because I have another projet to finish first and some personnal things to take care of, including a surgery (I am certain to come back alive anyway).

I'll start back the work in July 2016. I expect to be finished by January 2017, but aiming for december 2016.

Hoping for the best to all of you,

Kokobird :wark:
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Guru

I don't have much time to post right now, but I wanted to say this is very exciting news! I'm glad you decided to continue and look forward to seeing all that you have in store!

I am also looking forward to seeing the changes you have made to the equipment since the initial release of ch3 and hopefully I will have a chance to try it out soon.

Keep it up man and no need to rush!

*edit* oh and hope your surgery goes well!

HebrewToYou

Chris H

Hey that sounds great Kokojo. I just started playing this yesterday. I really like the story so far it's quite good actually. I've gotten to chapter 2 so far and it's been working great, minor confusion on some of the spells and abilities but nothing to bad, I think the gust spell was confusing, also one of the bows charmed on hit was surprised by that. it's satisfyingly challenging, but nothing insanely hard like fft 1.3. I think you've done really well with this. I'm looking forward to playing chapter 3 and will be impatiently awaiting chapter 4.

Brune