• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:15:13 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

ST4R's Minecraft Server

Started by st4rw4k3r, February 28, 2012, 11:43:15 pm

DarkShade

Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

Alright everyone, I have noticed not many people have been on the server lately. And from what I have heard, people seem to be unsure on what is going on. This post is to tell everyone what is in fact going on and what is not.

I am currently saving up money, and am very close to getting us a full server. As many of you know or may not know I am currently running this server on a laptop. Which its perfectly fine for our small group, but I'm planning on expanding us. I think we need to be bigger, and I personally would like to open us up for more members to come in and join us. Because of that plan, the server is current a "test" server. I am very much wanting everyone's feed back on what they want to see this server turn into and what they do not want in it. I'm an very much open to all feedback and personally I do not mind what the server will turn into as long as you, the members of the server that have been with us for so long, enjoy it. That could mean multiple things. If you want to it be more of an RPG feel, or more of the multi world thing we had going on last revision, or survival, or something we have yet to try yet.

I'm posting up info on the server on how people can find where the updates are being posted (here and baluserver.tumblr.com) , and how to contact me. I will easily leave myself open to many types of communication as to allow you all to easily contact me.

If you have any ideas for mods, problems, what you don't want, if you just want to rant to me, or whatever you want; I do not mind anything.

Contact Via:
Email: dariancow@gmail.com sunarst4r@gmail.com
IRC: sunarst4r@irc.esper.net mother@irc.esper.net ST4R@irc.esper.net

st4rw4k3r

Incoming Transmission!!

The Official, and last revision (We will not reset the server again) is out!

Now unlike all of our other servers, it appears that everyone is quite spread, rather than the usual clumped togetherness. So look on the dynmap to see where people live! minecraft.ffHacktics.com:8123

Now the spawn was created with the help of Benvic (North, West and South Roads), Lwinter (East Road), and I (North, West, and South Road). The idea of the spawn is that there is a compass star above and under where you spawn, and from each of the cardinal points (N,E,S,W) are roads that head that direction for 256 blocks. The blue arrow (diamond) is the northern point. In the future there will be large buildings at the end of the road. At the moment I am just waiting for the people that were going to build such buildings to claim which road they want. Lwinter seems to have claimed the road to the west for his CTF Arena. The other buildings that are planned to be built are, a Mob Arena, a PvP Arena, and lastly a Store. Which brings me to my next topic.

There is now currency in the server once more, except this time it actually works! And we will be using it from now on. To check how much you have in your wallet type, /balance. To pay someone type, /pay. Now, I installed Chest Shop. How this works is you make a chest and if you are selling items to players you put the items in the chest then make a sign that says the cost. Players then punch the sign and buy them from you. To sell, you do the same but you do not place blocks in the chest. For info on how to setup the sign click here.

Also the server is open to Non-Premium users! So please, if you do not own the game, find a way to get a copy that works and play with us!!

That concludes the Transmission. Enjoy. Over and Out.

st4rw4k3r