• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Some New Jobs

Started by Oberon, March 10, 2010, 06:09:22 pm

Oberon

I had a few new jobs i was thinking of putting in the psp version.
Name -                               Action Ability
Black Knight  -                      Cursed/Fallen Sword(contains holy,dark knight abilities and Ultima)
Blademaster/Swordmaster -  Sword Spirit(contains all iaido abilities)
Assassin(male version)  -      Killing Arts(contains both assassin,except charm and ultima,and a few throw ablities,shuriken,bombs,etc.)
Soceress            -                 Magicks(thinking of what to put)
Mercenary    -                       (trying to think of a name but it'll contain squire and monk abilities)

these were going to be some special jobs i was going to replace other jobs with like mustadios and lusos.If you got any advice, feel free to tell me. now if i can just get the fftext to patch the names......

Vanya

My first piece of advice is to keep in mind the menu types of certain skillsets.
You have a conflict in the Male assassin. You can't have throw abilities in the same skillset as assassin abilities since the assassin abilities use the normal menu setting. Otherwise you're off to a good start. Check out the Job ideas thread in the New Projects section for ideas.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Oberon

damn that sux i cant add throw abilities to the assassin. o well. least i can use suffocate and shadow stitch. hehe

Remixer

Hmm...... Black Knight Sounds Interesting..... I would put in some Knight abilities also like Power Ruin and speed Ruin

Oberon

The character who has the black knight job is supposed to be the main character of the game im making. zalbaags abilities did seem kinda unused in the game. il try that out. btw who thinks barrage would be a gud ability for the assassin?