• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:53:40 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[OLD] KoI's Sprite Thread

Started by Kagebunji, October 13, 2010, 12:19:51 pm

Archael

Yeah. Zombie patches!! Huerrrrr

Kagebunji

Duerrrrr. I won't give it to CCVamp, and I am not planing on telling her Werewolf even exists(I doubt she know). So, will you do it?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

Here is renewed version of Cadet's portrait. I made her forehead hair different, and made face more girly. Hopefuly this will work. I still am waiting for answer about the Werewolf, Et doesn't have BMP yet. Colors go tscrewed again, don't mind it, Paint is screwing with me.

Kagebunji

Forget that one, here is a version with changes Zod wanted. IMO it looks really nice now(yeah, the colors...).

Archael

yeah that is ALOT better

looks way more natural now... the haircut didn't make sense before, but now it's good

Xifanie

Check eyebrows; she looks sad now...
Sad generic is sad :(

Feel free to fix hair in front ears, but either way I'm happy with the result.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kagebunji

Eyebrowse are almost identical to these ones:

And there are many more ports like that in FFT. It really doesn't look out of ordinary, look at Fem mediator, kinda sad too.

Archael

she's sad because she's a generic, and generics are depressed individuals

Kagebunji

So you want me to change the eyebrows? I just warn you, it will prolly turn into angry look.

Archael

no! I am perfectly fine with this (on the left)

I was just making a joke