• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:29:47 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFH Youtube & FFT 1.3 AI Tournament S4!!!

Started by Archael, September 29, 2010, 02:31:22 am

Archael

September 29, 2010, 02:31:22 am Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:32:04 am by Xifanie
Final Fantasy Hacktics Youtube Channel Opening!
http://www.youtube.com/user/FFHackticsTournament
Subscribe!

FFT 1.3 AI Tournament Season 4 has begun!
http://www.ffhacktics.com/forum/viewtop ... =18&t=5941

HolyLuneKnight

Hello!

I am new to the site, but I have been taking a major interest in the AI tournament.  But when I try to go to the link, it says that the account was closed.  Is there something that I am missing?

:shock:

Thanks,

Holy Lune Knight Drew

Aquilae

Arch closed the account because of a disagreement with Zodiac. You'd probably have to wait until the videos are recovered to watch it.
:gay:

philsov

and in the meantime Arch's post has been updated with the newer channel!

Subscriiiiiiiiibe
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

ffta707

Oh, lol. Thanks Philsov.

I already made a separate post telling people to subscribe, before I saw this.

EDIT: BTW, Wiz contacted me about S4. Looks like me and SS need to decide how we are going to split these rounds up.

philsov

QuoteEDIT: BTW, Wiz contacted me about S4. Looks like me and SS need to decide how we are going to split these rounds up.

Nope.  Leave that to me since Otabo'll be messing more with the main bracket.  I'll mess with it tomorrow.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

ffta707

Quote from: "philsov"
QuoteEDIT: BTW, Wiz contacted me about S4. Looks like me and SS need to decide how we are going to split these rounds up.

Nope.  Leave that to me since Otabo'll be messing more with the main bracket.  I'll mess with it tomorrow.

Oh, thanks man. I always get stressed when it comes time for more s4 XD.

Wiz

Little late and lazy in responding, but I was addressing how those two should work out their quadrant for this round (round 2 of loser's bracket) not up with what's ahead.

But since you've got it figured out in how it's going to be handled Phil (and future battles I'm guessing), thanks for letting me know.

P.S. I WANT BLOOD AND GUTS GUSHING... hurry up please XD
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown