• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Hello!!!!

Started by Black Knight Egroj, December 14, 2014, 05:55:08 am

Black Knight Egroj

Hello guys, i am new here. My name is BkEgroj (Bk-Black Knigh/egroj-my name backwords). Sorry for my poor english i am from Brazil and it is my first time doing a post . I am really glad that i'm in this site , finnaly i got to register here , it would be earlier if i had a computer but i only have a android phone. And, since i don't have a computer i can't help much right now so, the only things i can do right now is to give ideas, opinions and my strongest point: create a whole game plot. So if you are really good at modding FFT and don't have any ideas for a plot , give me a base of what you want and i give your a nice story plot for you to analyse and exploring. And i'am really excited about the lion war patch, i hope it comes out soon. Thanks for the site for joing me at the party , and thank you all for the creation of this wonderfull community, FFT is my life and i will play it to the death!!!!
-Wait a minute, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?
-Yes, so?
-That is against the rules isn't it?
-Screw the rules I have money!!

Vaan

Eae Bródi, Bem vindo ao FFH, onde seus sonhos se tornam realidade!  :D
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Black Knight Egroj

Muito obrigado vaan, achei que seria dificil achar brasileiros aqui.
-Yes, so?

Xifanie

:welcome:

Also, no talking in languages other than English. It's not fun to check an unread post only to find you can't read it. Vaan has been warned, and I'm giving you a pass this time since it's pretty much Vaan's fault.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Shintroy

Welcome to the club Egrog the BK.

Quote from: Xifanie on December 14, 2014, 04:43:24 pm

Also, no talking in languages other than English. It's not fun to check an unread post only to find you can't read it. Vaan has been warned, and I'm giving you a pass this time since it's pretty much Vaan's fault.

Nothing like booting up FFXII only to realize you can't understand the voice actors.
Some day my people will be free.

Angel

Just to clarify what Xifanie means: we don't mind if you make a post containing text in another language, as long as you offer an English translation with it. A real translation, that is - as opposed to saying, "these morons can't read what we're saying!" in non-English, with English text being, "Greetings and welcome to the forum!" Which I don't expect anyone to do, just because it would be obvious, but wanted to get that out there.

And to Vaan: It's a negligible warning, so don't get too offended. Just a thing to keep in mind.

And to newguy:
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Black Knight Egroj

Ok i'm sorry for talking in portuguese it won't happen again and thanks for the warm welcome. 
-Yes, so?

Ryqoshay

So~ tempted to Google Translate "Hello" into all of its available languages and post the results here...

Nonetheless, "Hello!!!!" ^_^
Hurry down the chimney tonight.