• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:56:00 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Knight Rehaul for Mercenaries (Rad/Ramza Skillset Update!)

Started by LastingDawn, February 03, 2009, 09:20:39 am

PX_Timefordeath

February 13, 2009, 10:09:21 pm #60 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by PX_Timefordeath
5 +1/2*

PX_Timefordeath

February 14, 2009, 11:25:55 am #61 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by PX_Timefordeath
One last suggestion

Holy Cross(or whatever)
Deals AoE damage around the knight, dealing damage pased on WP, PA, and faith if possible

LastingDawn

February 14, 2009, 12:00:36 pm #62 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
8 skills is the maximum for most classes, Knight has reached it's maximum, also there is no formula to support that, if there were anyhow, it would be too similar to Lavian's Swallowtail ability.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

LastingDawn

Resurrection!

What did I even mean by that last post? Well in any case, we need 8 more skills representing the Holy & Dark & Neutral side of the Knight. This is a bit of a difficulty for me personally. So any ideas that you would happen to have would be of great worth.

Just Remember. I don't want Rad to be a Holy Knight and Rad to be a Dark Knight. I want an equal split of Dark/Holy/Neutral. So either 3 Dark, 3 Light, 2 Neutral, or 2 Dark, 2 Light, 4 Neutral. Something similar to that.

Art of War

LastingDawn

Update on first post!

Well I think Philsov basically hit the nail on the head with this one, as did Mav. This is the nearly the finalized set for the Knight class, unless someone sees a large problem with it.

Art of War