• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:01:19 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

ST4R's Minecraft Server

Started by st4rw4k3r, February 28, 2012, 11:43:15 pm

st4rw4k3r

interesting, I only know of hamachi for non legal version play. I'm going to look into this more.

benvic95

Is it just me or is the server down?
Also, my internet has been down for a good part of the week, so it's good to be back.
In life, you have to keep a sharp mind and a sharper tongue.

st4rw4k3r

The server was down, and sorry I couldn't fix it. I was far away from my house working on a movie. The server is back up. And welcome back Ben.
Btw
I killed your Himi, many many many times

Dome

June 05, 2012, 07:00:44 am #83 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:21:21 am by Dome
Awesome server
Started building my house

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

st4rw4k3r

Dome

I used to be a level 40 guy with Poseidon as his god
Now I'm a mortal
WUT?

Samuraiblackbelt

Seems everyone has the same issue.
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Dome

Just remove the buggy hack and turn it into a normal server then

st4rw4k3r

actually it was my fault
Please state your level and god, and I'll fix it asap

Dome

level 40 poseidon, 670/670 favor

Dome

st4rw4k3r

I closed the server.
Finals started happening this week, and it was too much for me to maintain 2 servers at once. So I closed the one that requires more attention, which is the free one.
I'll see if I can put it back up today, if not today, then for sure Thursday or Friday of next week, when finals end.

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

Update!

I went through and spent a good day working on plugins. I got rid of buggy plugins, useless ones, and so on.
The removed plugins are:

• Bouncing Beds

• Epic Glass

• Jobs

• iConomy

I also added 2 new plugins:

• Spout

• bPermissions

I got the portals at spawn to work.
I set up different commands for the different worlds you are in, and also disabled certain plugins for certain places, ie. McMMO can only be used in the Survival world, and you can change you gamemode freely in Creative, and chaos is just Vanilla Minecraft.

For those other that are waiting on the Free server to come back up, your wait will only be required for about 3 more days. Thank your for your patience and enjoy the server!

DarkShade

I'll like to join. My minecraft username is Mad_Stein btw.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

I'll add you. But the server is not up due to a crap load of projects I am working on at the moment, I feel as though I can't monitor it well as I am doing the projects, and I don't trust my OPs to watch it for me.

Alaris

Isn't the job of OPs to watch the server?  You should get more trustworthy ones, if you can't trust your current ones, Star.
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

st4rw4k3r

I know.
One of them is still learning though, so I'm fine with him.

st4rw4k3r

New Update?
Actually more of a downgrade.

So the server started crashing because of RAM problems. It was running out of memory. So I had to take out a lot of plugins and the worlds....
I will slowly add plugins back and play with the server, until I find what we can have. I would rather you all have a stable server, than a really fun one that crashes a lot.