• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:21:42 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

PSP Slowdown patching 1.3030

Started by Shintroy, April 17, 2014, 03:27:50 am

Shintroy

So I recently found out PPSSPP was updated allowing more PSP games to run on android so the first thing I did was get WOTL and 1.3 from here. After getting to the Garland Magic City fight I noticed the slow down of potions I've tried patching 1.3 then the slowdown, vice-versa, then just the slow down patch. None worked.

I'm not sure why it wasn't working. I used mark 2 in the OP of the slowdown ppf thread, an EU iso, and EU1.3 patch. Can anyone help? I just finished trying ID's PSP 1.3 . There's no slow down there, but I'm not about to play that mess. I want my onion knight .

Also is it possible to patch in 1.3, slowdown fix, and the stretch reverser?
Some day my people will be free.

3lric

You mentioned getting 1.3 from here, however we don't host it, not all ppfs are compatible with
others and since the development team is not part of this site we cannot offer a solution, as
there is no way to tell why they wouldn't be compatible.
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

I don't see why they wouldn't be compatible.
I bet he couldn't get it working on vanilla either.
Well, since I don't have a PSP or WotL I never touched the stuff; it's all I can add.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

kyozo22

April 17, 2014, 08:39:00 am #3 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:04:19 am by kyozo22
Hi there Shintroy. DrBretto, the guy that originally handled WoTL 1.3 has recently handed control of the project over to me. Don't want to speak too much about it here as the patch isn't hosted here, but I will say that a massive clean up operation is currently underway!

Will make a thread over there about ideas and suggestions over the next few days. Would be good to see you there man.

(apologies Elric, I won't be posting on here about it again. Hope you don't mind just this once. :) )

EDIT: Shintroy, could you perhaps PM me your thoughts on what is a mess with the current version please? Don't worry, Onion Knights will be back with a vengeance.
  • Modding version: WotL

Shintroy

Slowdown patch mark II
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9208.0
FFT1.3030 (WOTL)
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6474.0

I'm using a clean EU ISO for every attempt of course. Ive only gotten both ID and old.3030 to work alone. ID's is prepatched so I used that to compare with completely different saves.

Shintroy

Made three ISOs (using EU slowdown fix mark III and 1.3030)
-Slowdown fix only (works)
-slowdown then 1.3 (only get 1.3)
-1.3 then slowdown (slowdown works but removes 1.3 gameplay changes. Still looks like 1.3 visually)

Is there anyway to combine both ppf files into one so they don't overwrite?