• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 12:20:08 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Re: Final Fantasy The God's Tactics v1.2

Started by Rfh, December 16, 2011, 08:24:29 am

Rfh

December 16, 2011, 08:24:29 am Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:33:59 am by Rfh
I decided that each gender only can access to 18 job like vanilla, because there were a lot%2?[^DÂ%
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: rfh

Asta666

looks pretty awesome!! congratulations, will sure try it.

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Elric

:O awesome! nice job man, I will try this out once i have some free time

bloodafro

Just patched it, can't wait to play; looks coooooool as hell!
Barkeep: What'll you have?
Man: What do ya got?
Barkeep: Horse beer and horse soft drinks
Man: Got any horse Coke?
Barkeep: Horse Pepsi ok?
Man:  NAYYYYY!

Fishlol

December 16, 2011, 09:00:00 pm #5 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 12:05:58 am by Fishlol
Some things I have noticed already: after Igros I kept running into lvl 99 enemies at mandalia. Also I noticed any maguc my lvl 5 blavk mage does is 999 lol. I gibbed a whole team with this and even tried it on my own guys. Other than that it is pretty fun so far

Delita and algus appear as goblins in sweegy lol

Rfh

December 17, 2011, 08:20:27 am #6 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 11:24:11 am by Rfh
I think I have to tweak some ENTD because they are really difficult.
Of course there are new status: Astra and cursed.

Quote from: Fishlol on December 16, 2011, 09:00:00 pm
Some things I have noticed already: after Igros I kept running into lvl 99 enemies at mandalia. Also I noticed any maguc my lvl 5 blavk mage does is 999 lol. I gibbed a whole team with this and even tried it on my own guys. Other than that it is pretty fun so far

Delita and algus appear as goblins in sweegy lol

The glitch is fixed now.

EDIT: Ability descripcions completed, within a short time I will put the version v1.02

Asta666

I think I also found a bug. Testing a chapter 4 save I had I saw that Reis' sprite in dragon form looks weird and it has Ramza's chapter 1 portrait picture in formation screen. Also two of the new magic classes have the same job sprite, like a pruple calculator (I don't know if this is intentional though).
PD: Rfh could you post job requirements and ability descriptions in this thread? Would be pretty useful I think. Anyway, great work, keep it up!!

Rfh

December 19, 2011, 04:14:05 pm #8 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:29:24 pm by Rfh
Download FFTtGT v1.2 https://rapidshare.com/files/2191557057/Final_Fantasy_The_God_s_Tactics.ppf
Ability descriptions completed!! Next project: Items.

@Asta666, I have no idea why happens this in Reis, and the new wizards have the correct sprite. In the image above are the sprites arcanist (male) and sage(female) behind performer.

cingin

This patch has alot of cool features, really enjoying it so far. Great job.

-I noticed all the Dragoon skills are available with no JP cost.

Rfh

December 31, 2011, 09:00:14 pm #11 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 09:06:54 pm by Rfh
Quote from: cingin on December 19, 2011, 06:51:02 pm
This patch has alot of cool features, really enjoying it so far. Great job.

-I noticed all the Dragoon skills are available with no JP cost.

Thanks. In the next patch, there are some new skills, new sprites for female thief and performer and... new item, Hero Amulet, that only can equip it the heros and gives a new skillset ``Heroics arts´´with powerfull skills.

DarkShade

Dude this is great wish i can try it but Rapidshare doesn't like to cooperate with me =(
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Durbs

Neat. I particularly like the idea of Blue Mages being a male-only and Red Mages being female-only. Maybe trying this out later.

Rfh

January 20, 2012, 04:48:22 pm #14 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 04:56:25 pm by Rfh
I recommend waiting for the new version before you start playing, it will have a lot of news and I will have corrected many bugs.
I need help in the title screen. What image do you prefer?

DarkShade

My advice is to make your own picture there is a lot of pics in the game just explore the pictures.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Durbs

Quote from: DarkShade on January 20, 2012, 06:08:02 pm
My advice is to make your own picture there is a lot of pics in the game just explore the pictures.

Yeah, take a look at some of JotF's original title screens, for instance. We found the base pictures off of ShiShi's.

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=7936.20

laosboul

If you don't mind and can answer. When will the next patch be released? Will the right sprites you put for the jobs be the same in battle, not different from formation?

DarkShade

I'm not trying to sound mean, but can you post the ppf file here please. Not at rapidshare.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

BaseGod

I'm not sure if its a bug, but when I play my onion knights are geomancers instead of the proper model. Is this a bug?