• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:01:17 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

WOTL FFTacText Editor error message

Started by K31V, September 14, 2016, 11:11:45 pm

K31V

September 14, 2016, 11:11:45 pm Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 07:18:27 pm by K31V

" DTE for BOOT.BIN 5 failed.
  The ISO has not been modified."

From what I've seen on the other threads, no one has a solution to PSP text editor as of today?

- K31V

Eternal

You'll need to change the Crystalization and Treasure text, and you may need to remove some of the Japanese text.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

K31V

September 19, 2016, 05:57:14 pm #2 Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:12:32 pm by K31V
Where are the Crystallization and Treasure text you mentioned?

Einlanzer

Yeah, I have immense trouble getting past Boot.bin 5 also and would like to know the solution.

exkosikat

i am having trouble as well
where can i find the crystallization and treasure text?

Argy

Hello,

Can you please look at the very first stickied  post please?

Cheers Argy
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

BleuVII

Also, when I use FFTactText with WotL, I have to do it all in one go. I can patch the ISO multiple times, but I cannot save my work. Generally, I leave it open for a few days on my computer while I'm making big tweaks. Then, if I have to use it again, it requires copy/pasting all of my previous work into a new instance. It's a huge pain, but it's part of the price to pay for modding WotL.
  • Modding version: WotL