• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:28:29 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Chapter 2 Progress Log

Started by 3lric, August 20, 2013, 06:52:12 pm

Andre Pratama

Thanks for that nyzer btw as much as what is needed .. just curious 😜
  • Modding version: PSX

Swordmaster

Quote from: Xifanie on April 28, 2017, 08:23:50 pm
We have SO many materials...

Lady Xifanie, I must ask:  will these new materials cause the game to feature less equipment options from vanilla?  Or hast the JotF team magicked up a way to increase the amount of items possible?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

3lric

April 29, 2017, 05:33:37 pm #422 Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:14:46 pm by Elric
Quote from: Swordmaster on April 29, 2017, 05:30:12 pm
Lady Xifanie, I must ask:  will these new materials cause the game to feature less equipment options from vanilla?  Or hast the JotF team magicked up a way to increase the amount of items possible?

They have no effect on existing equipment slots. These items use the poach item slots and give them images, names and descriptions. Because yes, Magic.

(they have no backing behind them, so they couldn't be used as new item slots, no. Just wanted to state that before someone asked if they could be used to expand the available/usable items)

Pride

Xifanie is very clever
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

3lric

Quote from: Pride on April 29, 2017, 09:55:51 pm

Xifanie is very clever

You already knew about this, in depth XD

Pride

Well I didn't know how she made the extra items, they were just there
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Swordmaster

Magic, indeed.  Backed by a brilliant mind, it seems.  Fantastic!

Tifa

I feel lucky because the game that I like there is still movement, hopefully that needed immediately obtained, for this chapter 2

Swordmaster

Hey, DaTruthDT.  I've watched your entire play-through of JotF Ch.1 on YouTube.  Very entertaining.

Poop Dog

Hello,

I just played through Chapter 1 of Journey of the Five. Very impressive for a fan made game.

Is there a donate button? I would love to play the remaining chapters.

Thanks!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Nyzer

This would probably be what amounts to our donation button.

Quote from: Elric on October 20, 2016, 12:46:38 pmAny donations should be made to charities specializing in crohns disease, ulcerative colitis or alzheimers disease.

Quote from: Elric on April 17, 2016, 01:18:55 pmAs for donations. We will never be accepting those. While I myself have put a lot of my own money into this mod, we cannot actually accept money, making mods isn't exactly legal to begin with and accepting funds would be a fast train to C&D.

However, if someone did want to donate, i would instead ask that you take that urge and instead use it to play with some of the hacks Xifanie has made and posted to the site. There are so many awesome things that can be done with the hacks she has released in the last 2 years and they really could use more recognition than just being used in Jot5! Even if you were to just do something like setup a synth shop or soldier office upgrade and release them in a vanilla mod with no other changes, that would still be great to see!

Hyraldelita

i think even if i see a lot of inactivity (in this post at least) we're still waiting this so much lol. more curious to play this finished game than ff7 remake lol

KingUrameshi

I came for the beer and the bitchez!
You have allies... Friends that would risk their lives, and I am one of them.

Dido

Just out of curiosity, are you still doing Chapter 2?

Angel

Yes, we're still doing Chapter 2. And 3, and 4.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Rfh

Just wondering, what is missing to do of chapter 2? The main post has't been updated since 2015
  • Discord username: rfh

Bonesy

Did you never read that they're working on the Ch 1 update/rebuild/whatever first? jeez
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Rfh

December 20, 2017, 12:16:21 am #439 Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 07:04:13 am by Rfh
Quote from: Bonesy on December 19, 2017, 11:15:44 pm
Did you never read that they're working on the Ch 1 update/rebuild/whatever first? jeez

No.
I'm just answering what to wait about the game, the main post hasn't been updated in two years, but because the activity I don't think that the game still lacks the same things of 2015. So, would the next release be a chapter 1 update, chapter 2, a complete game or nothing is sure at the moment? I ask this because I saw this:
Quote from: Angel on August 03, 2017, 12:32:31 pm
Yes, we're still doing Chapter 2. And 3, and 4.
  • Discord username: rfh