• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:02:11 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Just saying "Hi" ^^

Started by NinjaBoots, July 22, 2013, 06:10:13 pm

NinjaBoots

Hello everyone :D

I saw some videos of FFT Arena on youtube a few years ago and really wanted to try it out, but I had no idea where it came from.

I believe the videos belonged to CT5Holy (which is usually my name, oddly enough).

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their hard work. From what I've seen of the site so far, it's got some pretty awesome stuff! And I'm always glad to meet people who love FFT as much as I do :D

Kokojo

WELCOME TO FFHACKTICS WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE*!

*This may be not true.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Angel

It is very true! It just doesn't except nightmares, is all...

Welcome!
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

reinoe

Quote from: NinjaBoots on July 22, 2013, 06:10:13 pm
Hello everyone :D

I saw some videos of FFT Arena on youtube a few years ago and really wanted to try it out, but I had no idea where it came from.

I believe the videos belonged to CT5Holy (which is usually my name, oddly enough).

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their hard work. From what I've seen of the site so far, it's got some pretty awesome stuff! And I'm always glad to meet people who love FFT as much as I do :D

Welcome to FFHacktics!  Come for the Arena videos, stay for the dreams come true!
My dreams can come true!

Dome

Welcome aboard, and enjoy your stay! :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"