• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:52:00 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[Old] Graphic Problem

Started by Rynoh, June 30, 2012, 10:13:19 pm

Rynoh

June 30, 2012, 10:13:19 pm Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 07:05:48 am by Dome
Hello, i just download the lastest FFT+ version, i think it's 1.01c beta

Ramza has a purple box around him, so does Delita :S i don't know if this is a bug or it's my computer's problem, can anyone help me?, thanks!

This is the Image, and i'm using epsxe 1.7 and i tried with all the video plugins

http://i.imgur.com/hK9oD.png

Thanks in advance :)

3lric

Did you patch anything else to the vanilla image file?
Did you expand the image before patching?
  • Modding version: PSX

Rynoh

i did exactly as the tutorial video, downloaded the ppf and the ppf-o-matic and then applied to my ISO and launched the game

EDIT: It's not and iso it's a BIN file, does it have to do with anything?

3lric

no Bin/img/iso are all fine, you just have to make sure its a clean iso that hasnt already been tampwered with, other then that, I honestly don't know what the issue would be.
  • Modding version: PSX

Rynoh

So do i try downloading another ISO?, do you have a link to one? :P otherwise i'll google some

Eternal

We can't link you to ISOs. Your best bet on acquiring one is to use Google-fu. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Rynoh

June 30, 2012, 11:01:57 pm #6 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 12:15:35 am by Rynoh
Alright thanks :)

EDIT: Fixed, it was my iso's problem this hack thing is awesome :)

Dome

Glad the problem was "fixed" :-)
Thanks a lot for the posts/support guys
Enjoy the patch and feel free to ask whatever you want about it!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"