• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:49:12 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Help please

Started by assassindancer91, November 07, 2012, 04:52:19 pm

assassindancer91

i am using an emulator pcsx on my computer and it does not play the games or i may be doing it wrong. can someone tell me how to get fft remixs? thanky you

Eternal

Try using ePSXe or pSXfin. Apparently PCSX is pretty crappy, from what I'm hearing.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

assassindancer91

thsnk you. and also. in your opinion what is the best final fantasy tactics remix? and do you have a link for the emulators? i googles them and it sent me to pcsx for some reason

Eternal

Depends on what you're looking for. If you want a brand new FFT experience, Call of Power or Celdia's Complete Patch are the way to go.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

assassindancer91

i was looking at call of power. i had the game forever and like it the most.
thanks i will give that a try

3lric

You could also try out the Jot5 Demo *nudge nudge*
  • Modding version: PSX

assassindancer91

sorry to bother again but the emulayors seem to say i am missing a file :(
any seggestions?

assassindancer91

assassindancer91

I downloaded it but sadly i still cant play it xause my pcsx emulator is not good(games lag alot) i have been trying to download another but it tells me the epsxe emulator is missing something :(

Eternal

Yes, you'll need the BIOS. We can't legally provide you with one, so you'll need to Google ePSXe BIOS on your own.

assassindancer91

oh thank you. and thats all? seems simple -_- lol

Eternal

Once you get the BIOS, if you're using ePSXe, you'll need to place it in the BIOS folder. Then, go to Config -> Setup Wizard and it should be simple from there. You'll also need a Graphics Plugin as well, such as Pete's Open GPU.

assassindancer91

Awesome it is up :) i cant wait to play the remixes. this site is beyond amazing and thatnk you :)

Eternal

No problem! We do our best to help. :)

assassindancer91

now i can download call of power. i go to patches or no?

Eternal

First, be sure to keep a clean backup of your ISO. Always patch a clean ISO, and always keep a clean ISO as a backup.

Call of Power can be found and downloaded here. It's two chapters long so far. http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8390.0

assassindancer91

Eternal

Yep. Just make a copy of your unpatched ISO to keep for later.

assassindancer91

can anyone help me. i have having trouble playing the call of power and the others :(