• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:48:40 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Desktop Thread!!!!

Started by PX_Timefordeath, January 17, 2011, 02:35:36 pm

PX_Timefordeath

Everybody show off your desktop. You can include/exclude icons.

Here's mine, devoid of icons since my desktop is 9/10th icons

GeneralStrife

okay, how the hell do you get a picture of your desktop

VampragonLord

January 17, 2011, 03:38:57 pm #3 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:06:16 pm by VampragonLord
print screen -> new bitmap image -> ctrl V -> save

also

15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

philsov

January 17, 2011, 03:42:45 pm #4 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 03:43:57 pm by philsov
well angeled camera.

ps - please do not save as bitmap format =\.  png or something works just as well and its much easier to load.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Eternal

And put the image in Spoilers. Makes the page look nicer and makes it easier to load.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kaijyuu

January 17, 2011, 04:06:01 pm #6 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:06:38 pm by Kaijyuu

I do not like icons on my desktop.
  • Modding version: PSX

Gotwald

January 17, 2011, 04:12:50 pm #7 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:13:59 pm by Gotwald
My Desktop

-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Samuraiblackbelt

January 17, 2011, 09:28:37 pm #8 Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 09:29:54 pm by Samuraiblackbelt

for whatever reason my desktop icons always move around whenever I exit a full screen game or when I disconnect my second monitor, so i just gave up trying to keep them in any order
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

philsov

I've only had this one for a short time.  I think I'll be switching to something brighter once I see something worth grabbing.

Anyways, grey bar on windows XP ftw.

Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Wiz

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lijj

Eternal

*resists urge to invade your computers and clean all of your desktops*
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Samuraiblackbelt

my desktop is usually super organized, in my defense
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Vanya

January 18, 2011, 11:18:35 pm #14 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 11:21:27 pm by Vanya
In that case you'll like mine, Eternal.

My laptop:

¯\(°_0)/¯

Eternal

Wow, nice Vanya. But, uh, where is everything? :P

Vanya

January 18, 2011, 11:29:42 pm #16 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 11:31:02 pm by Vanya
I keep the taskbar hidden, my most often used programs are in quick launch.
My hacking & digital art tools are in the start menu list.
Everything else is in the programs menu.
My pc is set up the same way but has a rather suggestive picture of Princesses Peach and Zelda.
The funny thing is the top of my desk is covered in all manner of trinkets, tools and notes.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Celdia

*looks at Vanya's desktop* Is THAT what they were going for with the female Lancer design? Leviathan?? It makes so much more sense now.

Mine, without icons because they're a clutter.

And for anyone interested in a full size version: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/Celdia/Desktop-Full.jpg
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Vanya

January 19, 2011, 01:14:17 pm #19 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 01:21:07 pm by Vanya
Actually that's a concept piece for FF9.
That is Zidane and Dagger using the Dragon Rider (aka Ryuukishi/Dragoon) job.
Yes, FF9 was originally going to use a job system.
I have all the known concept arts related to jobs. I'll post them if you'd like to see.

...On second thought I think I'll go ahead and post them in the sprite request thread just for shits and giggles.
¯\(°_0)/¯