• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:45:11 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

The New SoR

Started by SentinalBlade, July 25, 2009, 11:53:40 pm

SentinalBlade

July 25, 2009, 11:53:40 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Thanks to everyone taking such a great interest in SoR and the team roster filling up faster than expected, SoR has had enough votes for a fresh start.

Recycling half the ideas from the past patch, and now being able to check and balance ideas between other minds, SoR is starting anew, but retaining familiarity.

The classes will be scratched, so we can keep it more in line with the original story i had for SoR.

Most items and concepts will remain.

It will have a familiar feel to the alpha, but with greater precision on what we have aimed for.

This is a notice, so that people will know that all the past topics that are now irrelevant, have been moved to the archives, and not deleted.

P.S.
Due to my hard drive failure, and project progress having stopped for so long, it is easier to start the vision with a clearer objective. With the past experience i have, i have no doubt in my mind that the help of my teammates will help this be the best patch to date.