• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:21:46 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

More spriter credit : Background info about the sprite releases

Started by Holy Knight Wiegraf, June 24, 2017, 11:06:58 am

Holy Knight Wiegraf

Hi Everyone !

Now i am posting here without questions about modding.
I wanna show you that I am an honest and friendly person (in reality, too) who wants to integrate here in the community and who doesnt want to only ask questions about modding without enjoying the community and without remembering them. And if I have all the neccessary knowledge someday to help other ppl out, then I will certainly do that.
I like this forum a lot. Its design, the homepage. everything about it. And, of course, I am not someone who thinks that its his own forum. The thought alone makes me smile because i cannot understand ppl who think that way.

We all share fft as a hobby. We all have that in common. And I am sure even more. But before I write more about this because I am excited, I wanna write about the subject first:

I looked at the sprites which are released at the homepage and I like them. I noticed that the spriters dont write any background about their characters. Personally, I would like to know more about their ideas about that character. His integration in the story, his past before he came into the world. All his experience he made. That way, the spriters will get the credit they deserve and as a fan of that game and RPGs in general I will get a good picture of the person, the spriter, to remember him. Because i know exactly how difficult it is to sprite. There is a 2d fighting game engine named MUGEN. I have experience in coding characters of that game. And, of course, I had to deal with sprites, too. Thats where I came in contact with sprites. I cannot paint characters from scratch. Thats why i am giving spriters much credit.
The Asura Male, The Paladins, Hanzo, Zelda, Lenneth Valkyrie, Beatrix, Rena, Voldemort, Sephiroth, all the clouds, Miluda, Banon, Zack,  Dycedarg's Elder Brother, all Ramzas, Deis, Agrias, Balbanes, Alucard. These are my favorites. And I would like to hear more from the spriters who did the hard work and created them.
What about you ? Do you agree ?

• Modding version: Other/Unknown