• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:43:56 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Attack.out editor

Started by Zozma, February 20, 2010, 01:20:23 pm

Zozma

Zodiac, i noticed that your attack out editor, tho you fixed the problem with it resetting the obstacles (objects) on maps there is another problem...
When i created the Warjilis battle in my patch using a hex editor i had to rearrange some scenario orders. For example: the warjilis battle in my patch executes immediately after meeting delita at the port, and the event, in actuality is the one thats originally used for the fight with quecklain inside lionel. i then stole grog hill event and used that for the quecklain event.

well when i use your attack.out editor it resets them back to normal causing me to lose my warjilis event totally and it makes the end of the port scene loop back into that same map,
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Xifanie

Is it a byte that is actually editable using my program? If not which bytes is it?
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful