• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

OMFG FF7 MODDED

Started by GeneralStrife, August 15, 2011, 12:21:36 am

3lric

I played and beat this hi quality graphic version with the mp3 music about 4 months ago, it was one of the best experiences of my life lol
  • Modding version: PSX

Vanya

Two thing I'd like to see in this hack.
1) Lower resolution models to fit the BG better, or higher resolution BG to fit the models better.
2) Textures on the enemies so they match the players models better.

BTW, did they ever finish up the new models for all the in-battle PCs?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

GeneralStrife

Well maybe, I read the exe I got with the stuff packed together was seriously outdated, but it was so convenient.

3lric

November 17, 2011, 07:47:41 pm #23 Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 07:54:03 pm by Elric42
Quote from: Vanya on November 17, 2011, 07:11:17 pm
Two thing I'd like to see in this hack.
1) Lower resolution models to fit the BG better, or higher resolution BG to fit the models better.
2) Textures on the enemies so they match the players models better.

BTW, did they ever finish up the new models for all the in-battle PCs?

From what i remember all the characters for in battle are redone (may have been 1 or 2 that wasn't i cant recall)

Now if they actually redo all the scene like this as well I will definitely play through again it for the millionth time, since it would fit the new hi-res character model much better

• Modding version: PSX

DonalbaneBeoulve

I'm surprised the modders of this weren't sent a "cease and desist" from Square like the CT Resurrection was.

Neophyte Ronin

CT Resurrection was an original story roundabouts.  This is just a graphical enhancement of an existing game without story or game changes.  Or any extreme game changes, as the original game is preserved and a hard-type is optional.  The Master Quest dungeons of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time are a case in point.  Sometimes the designers will address a lack of challenge in a later version of the game, like FFIV.

Avalanche

Ok my next Project will be: PLaying a modded FF7 Version.

That looks awsome. Is it just graphical/audio enhancement or also some gameplay changes?

VampragonLord

wal market scene in higher def pl0x
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~