• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

Vigilanti

AWwwww Damn dog that was a close call for you at beginning of Round 3. I thought I had you but you got me in the end. GG Shadowstrike

Leif1991

I think I will switch my seasons teams back to months of the year.
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion

TrueLight

Everything went well today. My Wizard did damage from range and my Paladin did damage from up close. Both supporters did their job and the maps were in my favor. GG Leif.
  • Modding version: PSX

Reks

Well, you did well in trying. That Bard is an excellent distracton, though the Nin focuses far too much on trying to heal him. GG Fanatic!

I also noticed my matches take much longer than everyone elses..... A pattern?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Avalanche

Wow nice matches, thans Barren.

i have a short question is "Grand Cross" always hitting the user or is it just optional?

Reks

Quote from: Avalanche on February 18, 2012, 12:14:57 pm
Wow nice matches, thans Barren.

i have a short question is "Grand Cross" always hitting the user or is it just optional?

It always will. It has an AoE of 1, with a range of 1.

Eternal

Probably one of the more epic fights in Arena history. GG, Soy! :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Reks

Well, my team is a very long ranged one, and we got 2 very small maps. Still, GG Avalanche!

TrueLight

So many Bolt 3 procs! :) Good to see my team rebound after getting dominated by status in round 1. GG DomieV.

SoySauceMaster

Thanks for the vids, Barren.
That didn't quite go the way I wanted. At least we got an intense battle out of it. GG Eternal.

SoySauceMaster

Thanks for the vids, Barren.
HP Restore sure is annoying. GG formerdeathcorps.

TrueLight

Summoner and Priest never got in range of reviving my Oracle/Wizard and they never got on the offense. The next two maps were in my favor and my team showed off their magical powers. GG Reks.

Avalanche

Thanks again for the Matches Barren, i hope my color didnt make you restart the game. Sorry for that.

Barren

Quote from: Avalanche on February 24, 2012, 10:11:32 am
Thanks again for the Matches Barren, i hope my color didnt make you restart the game. Sorry for that.

It didn't this time but its just a heads up when you do enter the tournament. And I'm glad you're enjoying the matches whenever I present them :)
You dare cross blades with me?

TrueLight

All the matches were determined by which map was chosen. Eternal got screwed over in round 3 because the Oracle was on the other part of the map and the Summoner never got her turn to attack. GG Eternal.

Dol

Some really good matches in there!

Hot Mime on Mime action!  The team with the first strike is the victor in these matchups.

Man my team is annoying.  Fun to watch though.