• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:16:10 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Resignation, Effective Christmas

Started by Eternal, November 30, 2012, 09:41:03 am

Eternal

It's with a heavy heart and no ill feelings that I'm announcing that as of December 25th, I'm stepping down as an admin here on FFH, leaving Xif and Elric in charge. I'm making this topic really early in case things need to get planned out and moved around to prevent any chaos.

My reasons for stepping down are several. The biggest reason is that, frankly, I don't fit in here anymore. I want more out of life. Recently, I've been interested in dating, in going back to school, and generally doing things that make me happier than being on here all day. Ever since I first joined, I've changed a lot. I've met amazing people here who've changed my life, and made me open my eyes to things I wouldn't have before.

I've put my heart and soul into this place ever since I was elected admin, and countless are the times I've thrown up over the stress of running this place. Ultimately though, it was worth it! FFH is now an amazing place where people come together and do amazing things- something that couldn't have been done before. Through trust, understanding and hard work, this place can only get better. Elric has the passion I no longer have, and I know he can do amazing things.

I'll continue updating KO, GG, and working on PW, but I simply won't be around as much as I once was, so you're not getting rid of me THAT easy, but yeah. My dreams have come true here, and I know with Elric leading you guys, more dreams are bound to come true too. :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

November 30, 2012, 09:57:06 am #1 Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:09:40 pm by Dome
Our son is growing up :'-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Mobius

Quote from: Eternal on November 30, 2012, 09:41:03 am
The biggest reason is that, frankly, I don't fit in here anymore. I want more out of life.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this!

But yeah, that sounds pretty nice. Getting to make use of this incarnation here in Earth to the fullest. Experience and enjoy all you can, and make it memorable. And travel alot.

It's what life is for. (Imo :P)

Have a good holiday

Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

RavenOfRazgriz

Don't let the door hit you on the way-

Quote from: Eternal on November 30, 2012, 09:41:03 amI'll continue updating KO, GG, and working on PW, but I simply won't be around as much as I once was, so you're not getting rid of me THAT easy...

...Goddamnit...

:U

Reks

Though nowadays i'm around only what is basically the midnight hours, I'll still miss having you around so often.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Taichii

TAICHII LOBS A BANANA AT ETERNAL

take care buddy.. if you need someone to talk to, we're always here :))
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Joseph Strife

We understand, life comes frist. Be sure to come back every time you can.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Eternal

Well, today's the day. Once I get up this morning, I'll be on IRC for most of the day, so if you've all anything to say, your chance is then. I leave you with the following two songs that I've handpicked to best explain how I feel about my life, and about you all.

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Samuraiblackbelt

<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

efrate

I promise to continue treating you as I always have eternal, regardless of how much I see you around.  NIghtmares are dreams too =)
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Celdia

I laughed a bit when I saw the first song but the second one got me right in the feels.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

3lric

I have stripped your powers Eternal. I hope you enjoy this time, I know you've wanted this for a while now.
Don't worry, FFH is in good hands :P

Xifanie

Welcome to the world outside FFH. Enjoy the ride, and don't place your head, hands or feet outside the window. Thank you.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Taichii

don't worry et.. i'll take good care of your powers :3 i mean.. take care~~ XD
hahahahhahahah! XDD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Jumza

Seeya! Have a good life, etc...
Merry Christmas
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Reks

Now i'm sad.... I'll be fine, though. You go have yourself a good time out there.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128