• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:10:27 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

Rufio

[Zombie inner monologue] Excellent, this dance troupe is really shaping up.  The only problem is we shamble about too slow to show our sweet dance moves to the masses and then eat them.  If only we had some kind of practical way to move around.

>Find a unicorn brigade to serve as mounts for our troupe.

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

Ryqoshay

Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

"Woo!" Ryqoshay cheered as Love Power permeated every fiber of the man before her. Certainly, this would not bring her sons back, or their true mother for that matter, but perhaps, just perhaps, it would bring some good to this corner of this corrupted world.

The man matched her cheer as he leaped into the air and brought forth a beautiful accordion. Music surged forth from the instrument and was matched by his amazing voice to combine into an amazingly powerful song. The tune was not of idol pop nature, rather more medieval and primal, but the happiness and joy emanating from it was practically palpable and Ryqo could not help but bask in its glory. One could hardly blame her for pulling out several glow sticks and waving them around as she danced merrily to the beat. Though she had never heard the song before, it felt so familiar and it wasn't long before she was singing along.

The rhythm slowly began to increase and with it, the energy emitted. Faster. Louder. Happier. Faster. Bouncier. Happier. Faster. Pop!

Like a miniature sun going nova, the magnificent bard exploded in an orb of pure joy. For a brief moment, happiness and positivity enshrouded the world with an aurora of colorful lights. Ryqo knew it wouldn't last forever. Not in this realm. But for now, everything was fine. Happiness reigned supreme and all was right.

"Puppy!" the girl cried, noticing an adorable young dog nearby. The canine in question looked of regal nature and held herself with a noble air. That reminded her... where had her doggy gone off to? "Concourt!" she called out to her companion.

"You beckoned, young Ryqo?" the gigantic dog suddenly appeared by her side.

"Where have you been?" she whined with an over-dramatic pout.

"I must humbly offer my apologies, young Ryqo." Concourt said as he bowed. "I was unable to ascertain the location of the Love Cannon of which you seek."

"Oh yeah, that... I kinda' forgot about that..." Ryqo knocked the side of her head and stuck out her tongue childishly. "In any case, looky looky what I found!" She made a scene as she pointed out the puppy she had found. "Wha'da'ya think?"

The prince of pooches wrinkled his nose. "Something is not right with her." He concluded after a moment. "That is not her true form."

"Not right?" the girl cocked her head to the side like a curious bird. After a moment, she waved her hand dismissively. "Oh, who cares about that! Love makes everything right!"

And now on to today's episode:

Hopping back to gain a better angle, Ryqo notches a pair of adorable heart tipped arrows into her bow and takes aim at the two canines before her.
>["Cupid's Lovey Dovey Love Ryqo Love Arrow Shoot!"]
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Vaan

Ryqo just loves to ship me with everything.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

rrs_kai

Quote from: Vaan on October 25, 2014, 07:55:44 am
Ryqo just loves to ship me with everything.

So much for being a holy-knight -_-....sigh....I even asked mylady for her hand and what did I get?...nothin thats what...NOTHIN

One of these days i'll become a Paladin.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Vaan

I hated Paladin Cecil, low attack, weak ass white magic, stupid looking. Dark Knight Cecil was more epic, shiny dark blue armor, could actually fight alone because he could deliver damage and destroying everything with Souleater was epic. Even Edward was more epic because almost everytime he would inflict some status and he could actually heal substantially.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

rrs_kai

Quote from: Vaan on October 25, 2014, 12:10:33 pm
I hated Paladin Cecil, low attack, weak ass white magic, stupid looking. Dark Knight Cecil was more epic, shiny dark blue armor, could actually fight alone because he could deliver damage and destroying everything with Souleater was epic. Even Edward was more epic because almost everytime he would inflict some status and he could actually heal substantially.

souleater is DS version? mine is PSP
paladin Cecil gets Rosa, so ....does that mean dark knight Nacht get Ryqo-ry :P?

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Vaan on October 25, 2014, 07:55:44 am
Ryqo just loves to ship everything with everything.

Fixed it for ya! ^_^

Vaan

Quote from: rrs_kai on October 25, 2014, 02:07:24 pm
souleater is DS version? mine is PSP
paladin Cecil gets Rosa, so ....does that mean dark knight Nacht get Ryqo-ry :P?

No, no Souleater is the most recurring name for the skill, in FFIV its Darkness (NDS, PSP, Mobiles), Dark Wave (Dont know in which one) or Dark (GBA, PS1, Wonderswan). Also I hated how Darkness in the NDS/Mobiles just increase the damage for your normal attacks with a cost of your hp instead of a powerful atack that drains your hp but kills everything.

Also Ryqo is all about love, who knows. Perhaps her attack backfires and she ends up hitting herself and me. or herself and the dog, i have no idea what goes on with kokojo.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

All I can think of is:

And the Love. Yes. I am in love with Love, like Tsugumi of Soul Eater Not!

Vaan

Im not going to slap people around a bit with a manga. Might not be as damaging as pure darkness eating their souls.

Also you re in love with who?
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Well, Soul Eater Evans literally eats the souls of those he and Maka kill in the series Soul Eater.

And I am in love with love. Not an individual person. In the prequel series, Soul Eater Not!, Tsugumi Harudori states several times that she is in love with love. I liked the idea, so I stole it and added it to my own personal philosophy.

Kokojo

I just came back and should roll tonight
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Ryqoshay

Woo! Let Love conquer all! ^_^

Vaan

So you love this guy and want him to conquer all? I sont mind your personal preferences but he wouldnt make a good leader of the world since he tells alot of jokes, we wouldnt take him seriously.
   ~ Vaan

rrs_kai

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 26, 2014, 12:46:11 am
Woo! Let Love conquer all! ^_^

well..............that's my que

Vaan

I wont let you, by the power of the Dark Sword, i wont fail!
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Mohhh... >.<   I keep saying, Love is not an individual person, but a concept. I want everyone to love and be loved and be happy.

I do agree with Mr. McDonell's belief that laughter is the best medicine. The world needs more laughter. Not sure if that qualifies him to be a leader, but whatevs. Given the choice, I would have Kosaka Honoka as a leader. ^_^

Vaan

From past experiences i can say that love doesnt love me so i dont have to love it aswell
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Oh dear, would you, by chance, be limiting your definition of love to that of the romantic type? Love comes in many forms, I assure you. Love of family, love of friends, love of country, love of music, love of video games, love of anime, etc. All of these are wonderful versions of love. Surely your life is not completely devoid of any version if love.

Vaan

My family sure loves me but there is alot of problems because of my lazy ass sister and her hyperative daughter; my friends however are always suportive; my country absolutely sucks, well my taste of music is actually refined, but music in my country sucks as much as the own country sucks, i cant walk in the street without hearing piece of shit they call music that tells girls to **** a **** going down with the *** on top of the ****, all of which have the same beat; Video-games were my childhood cuz i had no friends growing up; Same with anime. And yes my romantic life is more shitty than TMNT's house in the sewers.
   ~ Vaan