• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:04:01 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Soldier Office Upgrade

Started by Xifanie, September 29, 2014, 01:09:19 pm

Xifanie

I made this thing so long ago, and tested it myself on console, plus there are others who have confirmed it worked... so, there has to be a reason why it's freezing, and I'm not sure why. I do know that you really should make the text edits.

As far as the DTE issue is concerned, this confuses me because I never had this issue. Try to trim some text in that section a bit?

And FFTOrgASM saying there's a problem with my hack is just a false alert. It would be parsing the data you generated with the spreadsheet as opcodes, and it shouldn't do that since those bytes were never meant to be opcodes.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

RavenCurow

I finally got it to work. I made the text edits and switched emulators to pSX and now it runs fine.
  • Modding version: PSX
Ramza: Delita, your hurt?
Delita: No, really? Did you think I was taking a nap down here?

Glain

As an aside, if you want to get rid of the warning in FFTorgASM, you can add mode="DATA" to the relevant <Section> tag in the XML.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

supercala

I can hire monsters once they are unlocked after Igros Castle in chapter one. Are you doing it after that first Igros scene?