• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

☢ ☢ ☢ FFT Arena AI Tournament Season 3 ☢ ☢ ☢

Started by CT5Holy, July 28, 2014, 04:08:02 pm

reinoe

DomieV is having a cinderalla season!  Holy cow.  I'm scared because I made some errors when I created my team.
My dreams can come true!

DomieV

Holy shit what comeback I made in round 1! Makes me feel bad for CT5Holy that arm aim and charm screwed him over but I needed those to win. I guess the AI will resort to anything, GG CT5Holy. That was a fun encounter.

Fenire

That was an epic first round to be sure. What a comeback.

Leif1991

Wow, DomieV is guaranteed third at worst in this tournament. Congrats.
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion

reinoe

Quote from: TrueLight on September 18, 2014, 12:20:53 pm
FFT Arena AI Tournament Season 3 Loser's Semi Finals - DomieV vs reinoe

gg DomieV and congratulations!!!
Ugh.  Those were some terrible choices my team was making.  Oh well, considering the RNG favoritism I was getting last tournament I can't be mad.  It was a good run.
My dreams can come true!

Barren

For those who have been waiting for the winner's bracket finals between Leif1991 and Dokurider I will get started on it sometime during tomorrow evening when I get out of work and should be up by either that night or this weekend. CT5Holy will handle the championship match afterwards.

Also either Zotis or TrueLight will do the loser's bracket finals at some point soon. So with the remaining three left take your pick on whose going to win the whole thing. Will it be one of the two favorites or the underdog?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

TristanBeoulve

Wow, I can't believe it's almost over. I haven't watched any matches since my elimination, so....... damn.
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Barren

Dokurider

Well the battle was well met, Leif. I attached Projectile Guard to the wrong unit, it's as simple as that. My summoner needed it more.

Leif1991

September 19, 2014, 10:02:21 pm #230 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:23:00 am by Leif1991
Wow, I thought lost Round 1; I was lucky. GG Dokurider, don't feel bad about Projectile Guard being on the wrong unit. It's hard to really know what one's team is weak against. Plus, I'd argue that Projectile guard is a smarter reaction ability because it blocks against both the Blaze Gun and Seal Evil for your undead Thief.

reinoe

No offense to Dokurider or Leif1991, but I want DomieV to win.  He lost his first match of the tournament and has been riding the DoomTrain ever since.  He even came back to defeat the person who put him on the train after his first loss.  For sheer awesome story potential, I'd like DomieV to take it.
My dreams can come true!

DomieV

Charm did it again for me. I'm really on a roll aren't I? GG reinoe and thanks for the praise. But I fear my chances even more than I did before because of who I have to face in order to get off the doom train alive. Needless to say I'm pumped but nervous as hell

Otabo

ARE THEY GODS!? CAN THEY NOT BE DESTROYED!? The dream lives on!

Seriously - yet another great matchup. Round 3 especially; it was looking bleak for DomieV until the paladin decided to Leeeeroy Jenkins up to that summoner and Southern Cross her face in and the archer's 31% Seal Evil hitting the thief through Projectile Guard. Couldn't have come at a better moment for DomieV. Time Mage went for the Raise 2 - as expected, and she got midcharged - as expected. Match was over at that point since Phoenix Down can only do so much, and with the paladin still up, it was inevitable that the chemist was going to get put to sleep at some point.

Amazing match.

CT5Holy

Wow!

Holy crap R3, I thought it was over for DomieV when Doku landed the triple-kill Titan! But a timely Holy proc from the Archer, and the Seal Evil too!

Great match.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Otabo

Oh yeah, that triple kill Titan. That was pretty sick.

Leif1991

Good luck DomieV. See you in the next match..

Barren

Congrats Domie for making it all the way to the championship match. This could be history in the making

Dokurider

Welp, yet another tournament title just barely slips away from my grasp. I think what I should have done was run a Nether Wizard instead of a Summoner so I can still have high damage AoE yet resist Spellguns. Actually, my main flaw in team construction was overestimating the strength of Raise 2 and not putting my units in the proper slots like I was going to. Damn it, well, I'll get to be champ next year. You guys will see.

In any case, best of luck to both DomieV and Leif1991.