• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:53:05 pm

FFT CYOA

Started by formerdeathcorps, July 03, 2011, 05:06:11 am

RavenOfRazgriz

C) Convince Blinky and Marcel.  Marcel's stronger than this Zander chump anyway and Zander will likely come back to us willingly when he catches up with the bitch and gets his Gil back.  We need to keep our main team together, anyway.  Blinky will be more trustworthy than Zander in the end and we don't want the entire Hokuten army after us before we've even gotten to kill Delita Dycedarg Zalbag Balbanes Alma Teta Algus.

Joseph Strife

C) Marcel proves to be stronger than Zander, and Blinky you'll prove a better aly than Zander.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

VampragonLord

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on July 16, 2011, 02:44:03 am
C) Convince Blinky and Marcel.  Marcel's stronger than this Zander chump anyway and Zander will likely come back to us willingly when he catches up with the bitch and gets his Gil back.  We need to keep our main team together, anyway.  Blinky will be more trustworthy than Zander in the end and we don't want the entire Hokuten army after us before we've even gotten to kill Delita Dycedarg Zalbag Balbanes Alma Teta Algus.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

formerdeathcorps

OOC: Let's restart this.

Pac-Manza: It's OK, Blinky.  We can tell him.
Blinky: You sure, Pac-Manza?  I...(Pac-Manza nods with a smile.)
Marcel: Tell me what, cadets?  There's no excuse for abandoning the mission when your comrades are counting on you for support!
Blinky: Well, sir, you see, Pac-Manza has a better mission in mind.  If he were to become the next Lord Beoulve and commander of the Hokuten, we wouldn't have to fight...people...like this.  He could use his family's influence to satisfy their complaints and knight us all.
Marcel: For a Beoulve, I thought you'd have better sense than this, Pac-Manza.  These are career criminals you wish to pardon; they hate everything we stand for!  They'll just take your mercy and then stab you in the back!  Besides, your brothers stand above you; how will you even accomplish this lunacy?
Pac-Manza: My brothers stand in the way of justice.  These are people who are forced to steal, sir, because they have nothing else.  They gave their lives in the last war and we'll just cast them aside like trash?
Marcel (scowling): If it's treason you're planning, forget it!  This is airheaded foolery!  Your brothers rose to the rank you now desire because they followed the orders of the Crown, even when they had to sacrifice!  Only such loyalty and accomplishments then earned them the right to command.  If you believe you can just usurp this, you're mad!  (Marcel withdraws his mythril blade, now glistening in the midday sun.)  On my orders, you are all to march to the Square and drive out the vermin!  If any of you leave my sight, I'll punish you as a traitor to the Hokuten!

A) Kill Marcel since he now knows of the plot but won't go along.
B) Run off.  He's wearing armor and clearly can't actually chase you down.
C) Go along, just so we can get Delita in on this.  If Marcel tries to stop Pac-Manza, he'll then have to deal with 8 cadets.
D-Z) Your ideas here

Units:
Pac-Manza (Squire/M)
Pinky (Squire/F)
Inky (Squire/F)
Blinky (Chemist/M---Lightened backpack)

Marcel (Knight/M)

Conditions:
-1500 Gil
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

RavenOfRazgriz

C) Follow his orders... for now.  We need to gather our resources back together, this means Delita, the other half of our party, and possibly a couple of the criminals if our previous bribe pays off at all.  There's nothing to be gained here by being reckless.  He's injured, but far better equipped and well-trained, he'll likely down at least one of us before we drop him in a 4 v 1.  If it's an 8 v 1 or 9 v 1 or better, however... we should be able to down him while only escaping with a cut or two.  ...And all his gear, of course.  LOOT ALL THE CORPSES.

VampragonLord

A) the fool has drawn his blade and threatened us! he dares threaten the future lord of beoulve manor! Pac-manza must duel him in a 1 v 1, as this fight is over ideals, and those with the strongest convictions shall always triumph.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

MysticKnightFF5

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on August 02, 2011, 10:33:12 pm
C) Follow his orders... for now.  We need to gather our resources back together, this means Delita, the other half of our party, and possibly a couple of the criminals if our previous bribe pays off at all.  There's nothing to be gained here by being reckless.  He's injured, but far better equipped and well-trained, he'll likely down at least one of us before we drop him in a 4 v 1.  If it's an 8 v 1 or 9 v 1 or better, however... we should be able to down him while only escaping with a cut or two.  ...And all his gear, of course.  LOOT ALL THE CORPSES.

Joseph Strife

Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

st4rw4k3r

August 03, 2011, 05:54:01 pm #49 Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 09:53:40 pm by st4rw4k3r
A) Kill him in the face

Dokurider

GeneralStrife

st4rw4k3r

>:O A is soooo much better than c

GeneralStrife

st4rw4k3r

Figured this would happen.
Know Raise 1 or 2?

Joseph Strife

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on August 20, 2011, 02:51:15 pm
Know Raise 1 or 2?

Nope, only reraise =/

formerdeathcorps

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on August 20, 2011, 02:51:15 pm
Know Raise 1 or 2?

Nope.  I'm saving this for when school gets so busy RP will be the only thing I have time for.  Just you all wait.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

st4rw4k3r

Saving your MP eh?
Fine I expect a turn of events in this by the time it starts again, mostly c being to option that happens.

formerdeathcorps

OOC: My turn.

IC:
Marcel: I already see those rats!
Inky: How many are there, sir?
Marcel: Four...no, five, though it matters not.  At equal numbers, our training will prevail!  Take the flanks, and I'll crush their center!  (Runs across the cobblestone with sword withdrawn)

Units:
Pac-Manza (Squire/M)
Pinky (Squire/F)
Inky (Squire/F)
Blinky (Chemist/M---Lightened backpack)

Marcel (Knight/M)

Terrain:
Cobblestone Street
Overturned Fruit Stand (no steady footing to stand on, but can be used as cover)

Enemy Layout:
Zoddy (near a rear alley)
Enemy1 (Female, leaning against a fruit stand, using her knife to peel an apple)
Enemy2 (Male, leaning against a fruit stand, wrapping a bandage over his arm)
Enemy3 (Male, near Zoddy, staring into the alley)
Enemy4 (Male, closest to Marcel, sword in left hand)

A) Split squad into two sub-groups so each will launch a 2v1 against the two guys near the fruit stands
B) Stay close to Marcel.  The enemies aren't as weak as he says if they were able to drive him away before.
C) Search for Delita.  He probably took the brunt of the attacks and his squad may have been seriously hurt.
D) Don't follow Marcel.  If we're to betray him anyways, there's no point in helping him out.  If he's too busy fighting, he can't chase after us.
E) Attempt to recruit more enemy units
F-Z) Your ideas here

Note, in the vote, you may articulate options that are a combination of the listed options.