• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:49:14 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT Arena Single Class Challenge AI Tournament

Started by Argy, February 22, 2014, 07:03:48 am

Argy

Hi Guys,

I absolutely loved the last one!! I was wondering if there was going to be another one soon at all?

Cheers Argy
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Barren

Thanks, Im glad you enjoyed it. As of right now we don't really have anything lined up. But if people really want one,  we could have one over the summer or something.  Depends on if we wait for 1.39 (which FFMaster should be working on right now but he's not) or not.

But one can hope
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Reks

I'm all for another tournament. Heck, since things are going the way they are, I'll be able to commentate myself.

Though while the last SC was fun, if anyone had an idea for another theme...?
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Argy

Summer would be great, it would give me more time to listen to yours and CT5Holy's pre game analysis (which I love!)
and hone my ideas for teams.
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

reinoe

Quote from: Reks on February 24, 2014, 07:57:23 am
I'm all for another tournament. Heck, since things are going the way they are, I'll be able to commentate myself.

Though while the last SC was fun, if anyone had an idea for another theme...?

I didn't know you could comment on videos.  I hadn't seen that.  Can you post a link, I'd love to see your work.
My dreams can come true!

Reks

Quote from: reinoe on February 25, 2014, 10:27:48 pm
I didn't know you could comment on videos.  I hadn't seen that.  Can you post a link, I'd love to see your work.

No can do, unfortunately. The few things I'd tried to do were deleted.

And I used the term incorrectly. Pretty much do what Barren and CT5Holy already do.
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Avalanche

If there is going to be another tournament i wish it would not be a Single Class Tournament.

Maybe there are some other Formats that dont require a lot of organisation like a "King of the Hill" where the winning Team stays and gets challenged by other Teams.

silentkaster

Avalanche, that's a really cool idea. Or I was thinking one where it would be similar to my teams set ups with my sister. Where each participant makes two units and then each team gets paired up with several different teams to determine the winner (best two units overall).
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.