• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:39:00 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT Arena Season 5 Registration

Started by Barren, August 13, 2016, 08:18:09 am

Barren

I believe Andante said he would do it. I'll PM him after this weekend, we're still accepting entrees as we speak.

With that said, there's seems to be enough people so far. However, if we're looking for more we would want 8 more people so that way the brackets can even out especially for the latter half
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Reks

And finally submitted

Goodness I'm so nervous...
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Corosar

Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

Anima Zero

My team's been submitted for awhile.  I'm also really nervous, but also really excited for the new season to see what everyone's come up with to win it all.
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

skiploom188

Ohhhh no I'm about to miss out on my favorite AI tournament!

Did any rules for team building change? Any JP restrictions and limits for equip and abilities? I want to know the conditions so I can make a team on time.

======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542

CT5Holy

skiploom - nothing's changed in terms of teambuilding! Just take a look at the master guide and start teambuilding!
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Jumza

• Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

skiploom188

Quote from: CT5Holy on August 27, 2016, 12:53:16 am
skiploom - nothing's changed in terms of teambuilding! Just take a look at the master guide and start teambuilding!

Thanks for the info CT5Holy.

All righty then, to MS Excel!!!!
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542

gatebuster202

Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

Otabo

CupOfOrangeJuice

I should have a team in at the very last minute possible.

Andante49

Mudvayne

Submitted... Good luck to all!

I'm rather nervous. I didn't actually get a chance to do any actual testing on my team versus other teams. I spent a few days constantly making changes on paper but never actually tested it in battle. Maybe not the best idea.  :oops:

Argy

Team is submitted!! So nervous and good luck to everyone!!
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Barren

With 29 entrees already we just need 3 more to have a full 32 player bracket!

C'mon people we just need a couple more people and we're good!!
You dare cross blades with me?

Heroebal

I'm still mulling over Blackmail/Mimic Daravon vs quickening/gil toss/steal heart. Decisions, Decisions.

gatebuster202

16 matches per round, I'm excited to do all that recording!! Tons of practice on my Shoutcasting!
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

Gaignun

I am willing to be contestant #30.  Did my PMs reach your inbox, Barren?