• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:52:18 pm

Update!

Started by Eternal248, June 02, 2011, 04:49:05 am

Eternal

June 02, 2011, 04:49:05 am Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:23:22 am by Xifanie
Summer is here, and with it are some minor changes to the site, as requested by the community here at FFH.

1) Non-FFT mods now have their own forum in General. You can post about your non-FFT mod or non-FFT modding findings here, but a reminder that posting links to ROMs/ISOs is not allowed, and those links will be removed immediately. If you have a mod you'd like to contribute, that's the place!

2) I'm proud to announce that we are now affiliates with the world's foremost Final Fantasy VI modding site: FF6 Hacking.
They can be found here: http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/portal.php

Be sure to give 'em a visit!

3) This summer heralds a wonderful new era of ASMing and mods being worked on here at FFH. I advise everyone to check out Tethical, FFT 1.4, FFT: Arena, Celdia's Class Patch, Call of Power Chapter I, and LFT as well as the Hacking board to check out these wonderful projects. Further, many other patches are being worked on by various users here in our community, such as Final Fantasy Advance Tactics, ASM'd, Call of Power Chapter II, and Parted Ways. Opinions and feedback are always welcome!

4) Not a FFT modder? We don't mind- we're all FFT lovers here! Feel free to join our community, or visit us on IRC. We're always happy to talk about FFT with other fans!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Awesome news!
FFH grows stronger than ever :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"