• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:38:40 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Seushiro's Sprites... Redoing some sprites

Started by Seushiro, August 19, 2009, 12:12:50 am

jimmyjw88

Those are some nice updates! The new judge now has more colours. I'm not really a fan of the chocobo but its cool. And yes, Alphonse has boobs. Also, as Kage said, brighter and shiny armour would be nice.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Jumza

Loving all this stuff Seu :o Especially Tiz and the Judge
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Kagebunji

Here's bigger armor for the Judge, and something you might be interested in too.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Seushiro

May 03, 2014, 09:30:04 pm #644 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 09:11:52 am by Seushiro
Quote from: Kagebunji on May 03, 2014, 01:47:42 pm
Here's bigger armor for the Judge, and something you might be interested in too.

NICE!!!!!! With these I could complete the sprite.

Quote from: jimmyjw88 on May 03, 2014, 04:22:48 pm
Why isn't the cape moving on Garland?

Because it is a new concept and I have much to learn in monster sprites :)

EDIT: Thanks to Kages edits. WIP Judge Sprite Sheet

Kagebunji

Seushiro, what the hell happened to the colors on the portrait on the Judge? It's all messed up. Armor on the sprite changes on each walking frame, fix it up, also look at the helm, I made some small edits to it, apply them to every forward helm.

Cid's head is too small too. His hair needs to get bigger. FFTA heads don't fit into FFT perfectly. Also the oranges and skin color is weird, try 20yo Man sprite skin and hair color, it might work better. Or go for the brown hair, since FFT allows more colors than FFTA and it is actually possible here.

Seushiro

May 04, 2014, 11:24:11 am #646 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:19:58 pm by Seushiro
Chill man it is a WIP... I fixed the helmets I did not notice the minor edits you made ahaha. For the shoulder pads I'm shifting it to Agrias' since I will do 3 Judges for a patch.

For the portrait it has Zero pixel colors and uses the current 16 pixels. I am not done editing so I want only 16 colors to edit this properly in MS paint with no problems in pasting stuff.

EDIT: Finished it to Version 1

Kagebunji

There are two pixels different on armor on the last two forward walking frames. The brightest shade. Also, you got the portrait set already? Cause the colors aren't right yet. Grats on finishing it nonetheles.

Jumza

Aaahh! Seu this is fantastic :D Great Job!
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Twinees

Great job seushiro, keep it up. Just do those things Kage has suggested and you should be golden.

(Oh by the way, the Edea sprite concept I made uses the female squire legs)

Seushiro

May 06, 2014, 12:20:59 pm #651 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:50:19 pm by Seushiro
Quote from: Twinees on May 06, 2014, 10:35:01 am
(Oh by the way, the Edea sprite concept I made uses the female squire legs)

Lol I would have never guessed that thanks that will make things easier :)

EDIT: Updated to v2 with Kages points and yes the portrait is updated it has little colors thus you thought it was not changed. Other WIPs posted

LastingDawn

That Cecil is amazing! Also I am always glad to see some support for Bravely Default and that Tiz Sprite looks fantastic so far! And that Judge...! You've been doing some incredible work lately, keep it up Seushiro!
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Seushiro

Quote from: LastingDawn on May 06, 2014, 08:35:30 pm
That Cecil is amazing! ....Tiz Sprite looks fantastic so far! And that Judge...!

Just want to give credit to the real heroes. Cecil is Smash/Mobius concept :) Twinees gave birth to the concept of Bravely Default and a lot of sprites I finished. Kage who has been the best active critique and also a concept director in his own right. I am really more of an assembler.

I just wanna make sure if I am thanked that they also get the proper high five!  :more:

Kagebunji

Judge portrait uses some really dark blacks though, they stand out a lot. Here is a cropped down version of the portrait, just copy the palette and paste it over, should be fine.

Garland is definitly looking great, liking his concept a lot.

And good job on starting Cecil, I remember a lot fo people trying to start it up in the past, but no one really did, heh.

Lijj

jimmyjw88

Great to see someone working on Cecil! That sprite needs to be finish. Great job Seushiro, for picking that up.

That Judge walking now looks more realistic and normal than that previous "steel" cape. Lol.

Argy

Seushiro, wow you are a trojan. The Judge is immense and im looking forward to the Garland one as well....brilliant!
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Seushiro

Updated Warrior of light to his Yellow Cape design which covers up the neck. Releasing a partial version of Cecil. I settled for him having a similar cape to Ovelia since he is royalty (King Cecil of Baron). Also his portrait needs color fixes. I switched the palettes in the sprite to other FFT purples and whites since the original colors by Smash make some darker shades pop out.

Kagebunji

Cecil seems to look good, I would need to check it in-game and see there. You've made some damn good progress on him.