• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:28:58 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Hello FFH members.

Started by Kagebunji, February 12, 2011, 09:13:57 am

Kagebunji

I lurked here for long time, and I have to ask you LD 2 questions. First one, will there be characters like Balthier or Meliadoul, and I thinked about replacing Agrias with Beatrix, if that's impossible o'course. Could you tell me please, will Cloud be in Mercenaries? If yes maybe You would replace him with Zack?? And finally the last question, how is the process going, when will you release it, oh and will it be playable on psp? Well there was more questions afterall (sorry for spelling, I'm learning english).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing beats a first post, huh....
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Lijj

Hello nice to meet you Kagebunji. And thank you so much for really seeming to care to help me with spriting when I was still a noob.Critiquing  those terrible Terra portrait I did etc. I bumped your fft spritework thread on pixelation with a bunch of crap from here of mine... it was way down on pg 4
  • Modding version: PSX