• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:20:27 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

Anima Zero

Thanks for the videos silentkaster!

Quite a few death procs coming off of the Odin spam during this match.  Gotta love it, heh.  Good match there sir!

I don't think much needs to be said besides the fact my Monk & Bard do some absurdly good damage, especially the Bard.  200+ damage Chirijiradens are awesome, simple as that.  Not many teams can easily tank that kind of damage short of KO'ing or disabling him.  Good match there sir!

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

silentkaster

You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

CT5Holy

Thanks silentkaster!

Yeah, I had no chance, esp with the Dead procs. I should actually change Mimic Daravon to Stall, that way the Mime will be within 3 range -> more likely to Mimic a Book/Harp attack. Or turn one of the other units into a Crossbow user. Hmm.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Elmdork

March 30, 2015, 04:14:18 am #3984 Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 04:03:38 pm by Rouroni Elmdor
OMFG it's alive! Hi CT5 Holy!

Thanks silentkaster, otabo, white knight wiegraf, truelight and barren for all the posts. You guys rock.

I love to see the damned's designs in action. He puts things together that should never be and somehow executes it brilliantly. Looking at you, yin yang thief. Nice to see summon isn't actually bad and everyone just sucks with it. Ultimately boiled down to which team could hit a big spell first, but Damned's guns were a bit bigger.

WKW I wasn't around to see your debut, but from the overabundance of veteran players, I'm sure you got your baptism in fire (we all did) and it shows. You have some interesting designs and innovative concepts. Also did you pick those sprites on purpose for the color? Like best looking team ever.

Nice to know the girls can take a hit, pay it back twofold. I really like how elmdor can only do damage by melee, he just behaves well, loved that one part in round 3 where he charges the 3 samurai and somehow manages to come out on top. Silentkaster was totally right about the cherche, silly mistake made that change immediately. Not using any JP on the dancers tho, this is what I need them to do, don't want to overload. Damage+heal+revive+status cure+status affliction=a good rounded unit. She can smack you with her carpet (not as fun as it sounds) if she needs to.

GG barren! Love your team, that was a great battle IMO. I loves me a samurai showdown.

I just wanna start by saying I love that thief. I want to steals him so bad omfg he fixes all problems in fft arena.

The only thing the police are lacking are some hard resurrection. It pays to be a little on the tank side, but you don't necessarily have to if you have a good sand bag plan. Elemental absorb teams can get away with potions or wish because they can use aoe elemental stuff to heal their whole team in one turn. If two units aren't carrying any form of healing or have low defenses, make sure you have at least two units with strong resurrection capabilities such as raise, raise2, reraise, fairy or some fast item bot/murasame users to pick your team up.I try to get 4/4 if not 3/4 of my team with some kind of good healing or ressurection. Not worth it either if you only get 50 HP in a turn, which is why PA stacking on an archer with an elemental bow makes sense. Hope it helps, good luck on the next one!

Hey what's with all the bad match ups for otabo lately? All things considered, they DID win one round, which is more than you can expect against a team specifically designed to kill them. Still, good team shintroy. You have a steady quality across all your teams and they all function well. We should have a game sometime.

Sorry otabo...at least I know...

I didn't even realize you had a double mime team too. Yeah, I'd be down for a match between no foolin' and pa buffing (if nobody minds a 4 mime match XD) they haven't gone against a pa based team, or even a "complete" team for that matter, so I'd actually like to see that.

OMG burn his nose hairs or something. He brokeded my favourite katana :'(

The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

Shintroy

March 30, 2015, 09:37:46 am #3985 Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 10:06:39 am by Shintroy
Anti undead vs blitz team
With Ice bow this is going to be a long long match since there's going to be so many turns of the archer not attacking. Either way still a bad match up for Otabo with the out of date team.

Round 1 - Long round even with all the anti undead. Otabo could've definitely taken this with all the opportunities he got getting back up with cursed ring and even as a regular undead. There was 0 pressure on the time mage since the archer ignored her. Long round.

Round 2 - Should've only been 3 minutes long. KO'd the Monk and Lancer mad quick. Lost the round since the only unit that could reach the time mage couldn't damage the time mage.

Round 3 - Scary round. The lancer and monk had enough speed to bring it back near the end. If the mediator wasn't zombified I would've lost this.

GG. The F Word vs Blitz would've been a better match up since both teams are all about jump and at the same time are completely different. Bad match up and out dated team aside not surprised it took this long with the ice bow. Testing this team vs The F Word took just as long.

Otabo has been getting the bad match ups lately though.

Themed/Balanced vs Team
My favorite team from The Damned. Betting on his since Joorum's team doesn't look like it has the offense to compete with it yet.. Probably more even than I think since The Damned's team doesn't have OHKO potential either. Long match incoming.

Round 1 - Love this team so much. 100 damage life absorb though? Looks like Joorum's team can tank decently well. That summoner needs work.

Round 2 - Two teams that do no damage duking it out. Great to see two teams with no strengths go at it.

Round 3 - No idea what happened.

GG. First win for Joorum. I like to OHKO and everything else inbetween those letters. I'd like to see more damage potential from Joorum.  The chemist does good damage, but I think you'll run into problems against a team that has some fire absorb/cursed ring user. Try subbing summon magic instead of making it a primary the summoner class has t e r r i b l e stats.

Also decide on your team's strength. It really needs one. GL

I haven't noticed but every team I've made or updated recenly has Haste 2 / Slow 2. Maybe just not have both. I'd say slow 2 is more important than haste 2. It's a lot to think about.

Status/Tank vs Samurai
Good call on the Cherche + Initial Shell silentkaster. I don't think 4 samurai is enough to take on Elmdor. Soz Barren.

Round 1 - Too much Bizen Boat for Barren to retaliate. Chemist was somehow able to tank 3 two hand hits and land.

Round 2 - Huge silence on Elmdor and too much to heal for a chemist.

Round 3 -Heavy advantage to Rouroni here. Lands two blind procs before Barren's team reaches him. Slowly but surely he takes it the same way he took round 1.

GG. Fun match up. Barren would've taken it if RNG picked smaller maps

Off topic but would making a ranged spear be OP? It would work like throwing knife, but maybe instead add poison. It'd have to be called Javelin since i can't think of another name for a throwing spear. Dart? Nah.

Holy Absorb vs Lightnin Absorb
Not even going by who's team is better. I just want Holy absorb to win since it's rarely done. Cursed Ring kills holy teams.

Round 1 - Small map so superior AOE on WKW's team came into play.

Round 2 - I like the Dia heal on the holy grand cross paladin. WKW didn't have strong enough revival to recover from leviathan

Round 3 - Even match on this map, but speed and lack of strong revival eventally became too much for the paladin.

GG. The scholar on WKW's team needs work. Once the healing/recovering starts all offense stops. Not a good look against most absorb teams.

What would be an entertaining match up between our teams? I know we both like oracle, but I don't have many teams with Oracle. There's the Power Rangers, but that high evasion might be a boring fight. Buff PA vs No Foolin might be a hyped match. I'm down for whatever really

Some day my people will be free.

The Damned

March 30, 2015, 10:17:53 am #3986 Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 10:27:26 am by The Damned
(Give into the darkside of Haste 2 & Slow 2, Shintroy. You know you want to....)

Ugh. I still need to catch up on White Knight Wiegraf's videos.

In the meantime, I'll just say thanks to him and silentkaster.

I also realized that I forgot to comment on Joorum's first video and "Springtime Sisters" coming back, though at this point I don't really remember much about either of those outside of who won. So I guess I'll have to re-watch those two too. Sigh.

I at least updated the Mime entry yesterday morning in the other thread finally, but I should probably edit it (and the Lancer post) more.

Geez. I don't think that even I've been hit with that many Dead procs from Odin in one match despite generally always having one unit instantly die from Odin whenever I fight anyone with it. That certainly did CT5Holy's team no favors, though it was hardly the only reason he lost, especially since the Berserk Ninja never really went down for the most part. Oddly he was the least threatening entity on Anima Zero's team despite Platina Dagger being rather overpowered--ugh, I've been saying that word too much lately--as it currently is. Hunh.

And this video is another fine documentation of the plight of Petrify the status and how it's basically maybe only worth using if you're using it with Ancient Sword (or, I guess, Local Quake). Petrify the spell is a two-fold failure unfortunately since it basically hijacks the user's A.I. into constantly using it, even if the opposition clearly has Cancel: Petrify abilities (which 99% of teams inevitably do), since Petrify is a KO status. So the class that has a bunch of (unused) interesting abilities turns into a completely ineffectual idiot any time it uses what's supposed to be its most deadly ability. I'm not really sure how to fix this outside of "nerfing" Esuna or Stigma Magic to no longer cure Petrify or...something. That or maybe turning Petrify into (FFVII) Break and allowing it do a bit of (Earth-elemental) damage on top of Petrifying. I suppose that's a balance thread issue though.

Still, despite that being what ultimately cost Order of the Steel Basilisk, they put up a more than decent fight, especially in the face of that hideous amount of Draw Out damage.

I'm rather surprised my team not only managed to win, but also actually managed to win a pretty disadvantageous match-up. When I was expecting to fight a team with half of the units being Immune: Holy, I was expecting it to be because of Cursed Ring, not Small Mantle. The fact that there are two accessories that outright negate Holy is part of the reason that it's probably the worst element to try to build an Absorb team around. The main reason is that despite Dia, Holy and Silver Bow being really good and Excalibur and Cyclops being more than decent, it's basically the only Element that has to rely on Grand Cross or Southern Cross for AoE healing of any kind. As much as Dark-element Grand Cross or Southern Cross currently sucks, that at least has the generally good yet unused Demi spells for AoE healing as well as Koutetsu. Not benefiting from Oil doesn't help it either, which is why it's worse off than Earth despite that also having two accessories (technically) that negate it and one more accessory absorbing it currently than Holy has; of course, Earth-elemental also has Earth Slash, Kikuichimoji and Quake for healing, so....

So, I'm getting derailed. Right.

As far as the match-up goes, I have to admit I was bit annoyed that it looked like I would lose off the bat, with the first round's debacle rather quickly backing this up. I only really managed to win at all because my team was actually semi-competent for once and the two units they could target with Holy abilities were generally the biggest threats. Once the Wizard and Oracle went down, Angela not being able to target the Lancer or the enemy Paladin kind of worked out as far as anti-sandbagging purposes go. Had she stayed the female mirror image of Angelo that she was on in the original version of this team, "Blinded by the Light", then I would have definitely lost due to lack of range, which was this team's most prominent original problem. So good to see that's fixed.

Hell, if both of White Knight Wiegraf's mages had just been using Magic Rings instead of Defense Rings then I also would have most likely lost. I'm not going to giving anyone Steal Accessory just yet though.

Still, see how the team potentially performed against an Immune: Holy team was instructive and made me aware of a couple of things, including about how Execute apparently still counts its weapon's element since Angela didn't use it to kill the Lancer in the second round. That or she was stupid. Unfortunately, it's difficult to tell with the A.I....

I have to admit that I expected "Gangsters" to lose due to the relatively short duration of Initial: Protect since as much as I (still) deride male Samurai as being among one of the worst units in Arena, they can do damage. Between Barren's team's damage advantage, Nameless Dance being kind of toothless nowadays, the current version of Muramasa being rather horrible and both Malroth and I having made rather lousy Limberry-themed teams--with my versions being the most lousy--in the past, I expected that "Gangsters" would eventually get overwhelmed by all of the innately Two-Handed katana strikes flying around.

Lo and behold, though, at Celia and Lede being competent enough to know when to stop Dancing for once and do actual damage. As "meh" as Cloths actual properties are when its come their interchangeable Initial buffs, they can still do quite the bit of damage. Much respect for also making decent use of Muramasa the katana even if I'm going to nag the hell out of FFMaster to switch it and Spell Edge's properties back. Buster feels kind of "there" though, if only because I was expecting Celia and Lede to have Black Costumes to absorb his Blaze Gun attacks, but meh. It all ended up working out for the best (because male Samurai are terrible [/cheap shot]).

Good game to White Knight Wiegraf.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Otabo

The Damned

(Thanks for the info, Barren.)

And now I'm caught up with matches, not counting the ones I need to re-watch to remember whatever the hell happened during them. Thanks again, White Knight Wiegraf.

Note to self: Find notes on what maps you were using since a couple of people asked in general two or so pages back even though everyone tends to use different maps.

A somewhat interesting idea by Barren, though it felt like one of my more abortive teams where it didn't have enough offense ultimately to be threatening unless everything the team did hit and didn't get countered. I suppose it lived up to its named since it indeed lasted a while even after the biggest threat, the Squire, tended to die first, which caused everything to fall apart, especially since currently that female Thief just kind of feels...there and not all that helpful presently.

Still, more Necromonicon use is always fun to see, especially when people you turn Undead inevitably get back up anyway and kill you. Maybe I should bring my Zombie-making team or my all-Book team. Hmmm....

As for "Gangsters", it's weird to say this given that this video before the one against "Fallen Samurai", but I actually like the Chemist having the Romanda Gun more than I do him having a spell gun even though the spell gun is obviously doing more damage to most targets and Blaze Gun still worked. Shrug.

This was so painful to watch that I actually just stopped watching like twenty minutes in since it got rather obvious that Otabo's team was going to win the match due to Quickening. I still don't see how anyone can possibly think that skill is even remotely balanced, but given I've been saying that for years, I'll just stop there. At least this match didn't drag on even longer I guess. Small miracles and all that.

Ugh. I expected this team to still suck even after adding Shara over Mewt, but the A.I. is still so mind-boggingly stupid about a lot of things that this expected loss was still a bit...irritating. I'm not even sure how I lasted this long other than I suppose the fact that no one on Joorum's team does an explosive amount of damage save for the Chemist eventually, meaning I was actually out-damaging his team for a good amount of the match despite the fact that Ritz was the only one who hit hard. The Ninja getting unlucky with constantly getting hit by 47% Life Drains didn't help either I suppose.

Meh. I can at least retire this team now that it's finally fought again since it's always been horrible, so thanks for that at least, White Knight Wiegraf.

(That said, I still can't get over the fact that I might have actually won the match as a whole if Ritz was smart enough to do the simple of thing of cast Nether Fire on the critical Summoner and fall back rather than charge towards the Knight while casting Bolt even though Salamander was already cast on her towards the beginning of the second round. I really want to know how the A.I. makes someone of its idiotic decisions....

Also, I am extra idiotic for not counting the amount of letters in "(Hume) Monteblanc" despite having made my dividers 16-characters in length exactly for that purpose. Go me.)

Well, this was also somewhat painful to watch given how disadvantageous a match-up this was for Otabo's team and how Cursed Ring + Quickening needlessly extended the "fun". I honestly regret nagging FFMaster all those years ago about Cursed Ring "needing" to be buffed given the cancerous result it's had for at least the past couple of years, if mostly because Quickening is (still) around (and because everyone negates Petrify). Even with all the times Seal Evil hit, Otabo still almost won just because of how his team gets to auto-play the long game even without Cursed Ring being guaranteed to revive you immediately anymore. If auto-revival at 0 were still in effect, then despite Shintroy's heavy advantage as far as abilities go, Shintroy likely would have lost since Quickening is dumb like that and Charm was screwing him over when it hit.

As it is, Steal Heart missing more and more towards the end of the third round is what allowed Shintroy to finally close this out.

Belated good game to Joorum. Also, "welcome" I suppose given I never actually said it.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Elmdork

March 31, 2015, 12:19:09 pm #3989 Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 09:43:58 am by Rouroni Elmdor
Something crossed my mind--i never participated in a tournament here and I know next to nothing about when/how you guys go about it. We having one this year?

Though I agree the romda gun was certainly more "gangster" but my issue wasn't the damage. Shooting things at max range actually hindered his capabilities as a chemist. At times he becomes so far removed from the action, he takes an additional turn just to use a phoenix down. No bueno. Not an item flaw though, totally my bad, there's certainly a use for it. Also I must respectfully disagree that he feels just "there". Ranged instant disruption is a must if the girls hope to have enough time to get a dance off or two. Head break and shield break can open a lot of potentially closed doors for me too. His skills as a chemist are much needed as the dancers are finnicky about stigma magic. Finally, this mofo's got a green beret, Santa outfit, sprint shoes and does maintenance on his blaze gun. If not for elmdor, he'd be the most gangster unit in fft arena[/noshameatall]

@Barren: Niceee. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out. I'll participate in whatever you guys decide to do.

Edit: Goddamn it nappa.. I mean thanks TL!

That was... silly. Sorry guys if it was a little boring to watch. I keep telling myself things like "I learned my lesson" and "I'll never do it again" and then proceed to make thieves under the otabo fighting discipline, which results in two units humping inanimate objects in the corner of the map. Don't laugh, it works [/subtleMTGjoke]

I never really submitted a speed team before, nice to know it works well enough, but it certainly isn't optimal. Think I'm gonna add 3 SPD to the thieves and lose quickening for speed ruin. Hopefully triple/quad turning units will distract you all from how poorly designed this team actually is. I was a bit surprised to see vegeta prefers to hit things opposed to haste/slow. That's kind of nice. Really wanted to give the thieves draw out for quick masamune and kiyomori, I'm afraid they will get a move before the haste 2 can land at 13 speed.. if so, they will get draw out and vegeta will get the (boring) chakra band and slow exclusively.

Odd note: Nappa held off from singing because haste 2 was cooking and he perceived that his reflect/shell would hinder the cast, even though its ct is twice that of haste (or he was being retarded) the more I think about it, the more masamune makes sense on the thieves... I WANT them to run up and aggro and likely die. I'm vicarious like vegeta.

GG damned! We should have more matches together, our conformity issues make for interesting matches... when I'm not humping toasters in the corner.
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

Barren

Maybe over the summer we can host a tourney. Not sure if we will do season 4 or another gimmick but I will eventually make a topic on what kind of tournament we can do. Any suggestions beforehand is fine
You dare cross blades with me?

ShadowDragon15

Well, gg Damned. I am happy with that ninja, for the most part. I will either up his move or add shurikan, I'm not sure yet.
Strategy is just magical.

Otabo

Sandbagging should become a full time job for some...

FFT Arena 1.39c - Barren (Suicide Squad) vs. Shadowdragon15 (Anbu Black Ops Squad)

By the way, I recorded from my new laptop. Turned out decent, but still some small kinks to work out.

silentkaster

April 02, 2015, 09:23:07 pm #3997 Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 11:52:40 pm by silentkaster
Although usually a good thing, I don't like all of them being the same speed. The Raise from the Paladin was never really effective since it always went off at a Low CT. Hard to change the units though or they wouldn't be part of the theme and making them slower would be hard since I don't have haste...hmmm. We'll see. GG ShadowDragon

Bonus Match for you Guys.

FFT Arena 1.39C- White Knight Wiegraf (Limited Storms) vs. Anima Zero (Seraphic Earth)
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Shintroy

April 03, 2015, 12:47:48 am #3998 Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 10:19:21 am by Shintroy

Every well built team falls into a certain category. Status, anti-sandbag, absorb teams, tank teams... I'll just list all types I'm aware of at the moment.

Absorb Teams - Pretty self explanatory. In case it isn't though. These are teams that benefit off of elemental absorb. They're extremely good since they can be on offense and defense at the same time. There are 8 elements, and only one status effect meant to counter absorb teams. Oil

Anti-Absorb Teams - These teams are sometimes also absorb teams themselves, but carry a unit or two with an oil proc weapon or ability like Ninja's short edge and Archer's Hawk's Eye. They can take it a step further and go with Faith + Oil through spell edge and short edge. Never made one before, but there are a couple of them.

Tank / Sandbag teams - Teams that are meant to outlast others.  There are many ways to build these teams. Usually involve a lot of sure damage and status like geomancy, kiyomori, comet and such. Some of these teams get stronger as the match drags on through status boosting abilities and reactions. See Truelight's team "Crossroads", my "With Haste", Rek's team "Till Death Do Us Part" and many others.

Status Teams

Balanced/Well Rounded Teams

Specialty Teams - Teams that try to get the most out of something. See CT5Holy's "Delay Buster".

Mime Teams - Simply put, teams like all of the above, but with some mimickry action. CT5Holy's "Delay Buster", I have 3 mime active mime teams, I believe Malroth has a tanky/status mime team called "Slightly Derp" or something like that.

tl;dr Find a style you like and build a team around that style. What makes this game fun is that everyone has their own approach. There's always a chance to see something new.

I got a lot of catching up to do. Still haven't been able to record a match. On a 2007 laptop and momst programs I've found require high-end PCs. Still lookin for an old recording program with low requirements.

Deaths vs Caster Team
In for a long match. Reks should be able to take it since he has the paladin which counters Rouroni's entire team as anti status and transfusion healing. High chance of many potential wasted turns coming from Rouroni's team.

Round 1 - Rough start for Rouroni, but eventually manages to crystallize the squire due to her getting seperated from the team. The 3v4 turns into a 2v4 and then again into a 1v4... but Rouroni isn't able to close it out due to evasion and the ninja not having hidden knife for the 100% berserk damage. Sinkhole, Beguile, and Zombie kept Rouroni in check at the end. Hilarious commentary from Barren even when it wasn't about the match lol.

Round 2 - Went by much quicker. Rouroni was in complete control this match due to having speed control and landing charm first. Early Kiyomori on the ninja made him completely useless this round.

GG. For Rouroni the Ninja has to be changed. He doesn't suit the team at all. Maybe give him the 100% add faith weapons so the oracles always land petrify or other status effects. It also ensures the Samurai getting OHKO eventually.

The team gets better and better Reks. Undeath was definitely a great addition to the team (imo). I knew the way round 1 was going you'd win since it happened with most of my teams with low damage output. It's not pretty but a win's a win. Definitely surprisesd you managed to win the 3v4 even with the ninja missing all the time.

FFX Damage vs Balanced Naruto
I think just because The Damned has a 2 units with 240 HP SDragon has the advantage. Not having haste or slow vs a fast team isn't going to help either. RIP.

Round 1 - Spell redirection on the low health units spelled out GG for the Damned. Shots Fired @ The Damned

Round 2 and 3 - AOE too strong. I wonder if The Damned gets anything out of beating a team with  H2/S2 without using haste/slow.

GG. Such is the life of a melee vs mage.

Utility/Absorb Team vs Melee/Disruption Team
Just saw The Damned vs SDragon so I know Barren has the advantage here with the AOE damage.

Round 1 + 2 - Very similar to The Damned vs SDragon. Can not compete with teams that deal damage / aoe damage. Too much pressure on Itachi to deal damage to be a good team.

GG to the Barren. That throwing knife CHEMIST though.

For ShadowDragon. The Thief and Ninja need to be reworked. A unit named after Itachi should be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more versatile than this. I'll PM if I think of anything

The MCGen has stall at 100 JP (at least mine does)
Holy/Earth Absorb vs Unorthodoxed Melee Team
I think silentkaster will take it since he'll have turn advantage having more damage out put, speed and being able to hurt/heal through shadow's damage.

Round 1 - Easy win for silentkaster once the damage started piling on. Shadowdragon wasn't able to recover having weak revival. Doesn't have any self sustaining units outside the paladin, but he's too prone to sandbag having low speed/no damage.

Round 2 - Very close round. It almost had the same outcome as round 1, but steal accessory landing and halving silentkaster's damage evening the playing field. Shadowdragon's units would definitely win in an all about single target brawl.

Round 3 - Same as round 1.That DANCER THO!

GG. Not enough damage output on the damage units for shadow.
I'm just going to do another absorb team for The Veldt. I can't figure out how to use Otabo's Thief from Total Disrespect.Holy Absorb it is.
Some day my people will be free.

Kurosabes

It was a bad matchup for Anima because my whole team either Halves, Nullifies or Absorbs Earth. Still they showed their non-elemental strengths by pressuring my team into sandbag early on. My Knight definitely needs some form of MP restore, could do away with the Regenerator probably. (It didn't seem to really help anyway.) GG Anima Zero
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Kurosabes#0312