• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

ST4R's Minecraft Server

Started by st4rw4k3r, February 28, 2012, 11:43:15 pm

redstoneengineer

I've begun making statues in abandoned places, I hope nobody minds.

st4rw4k3r

Hahaha

Enjoy yourself

(Also we still have to make that Michael Bolton statue)

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

st4rw4k3r

Meanie!
Also you got the Year wrong :P

chapisbored

I want to play minecraft so bad right now. If only I knew of a good server to join.. hmm..

benvic95

this is your brain on speed potions.
In life, you have to keep a sharp mind and a sharper tongue.

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

Also chapisbored you have been white listed

Eternal

The hell did you guys do? o_o
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

st4rw4k3r

Set our FoV to Quake Pro mode, drank a Speed II pot, sprinted into the air and flew around.
This caused us to get the maximum speed possible on Vanilla Minecraft, but with the Quake Pro Mode touch, it made everything look fisheyed, and since we were moving at - HYPER SPEED-the screen looked weird.

Ben's picture is of him heading mostly straight.
Mine is of me going diagonal, which resulted in nice features.

Or you could say we all took hallucinogenics.

st4rw4k3r

So Captain_Lamp, benvic95, and I worked hard (Mostly I since I have spent countless hours prior doing such) on fixing the desert thats to the right of the spawn exit. Now I know fully who the main damagers are and who continues to do so, although I likely wouldn't have complained much because I too was a defacer of this desert, but this has happened many many many times, and I'm sick of it.

In response I have revoked normal users the use of Gamemode, but because of this I am creating a world for Creative, and a world for Survival. The survival world will be the one we currently are in, and the creative will be a map of the same seed, just that you are creative when in it.

This should all happen tomorrow after I am done filling in Lwinter's two large ass lines he drilled through a large part of the land to level his Excavation, and the large craters left to repair in the desert, then I'll work on the new world. I will leave almost everything untouched in the survival world, but I do ask that if your creation has creative only block in it that you take those out of it. This includes sponge, portals, and so on.

Also a note on the excavation problem, if that continues to happen, I will take out McMMO.

Anyway on a happier note!
I'm looking into getting a few more mods for us to make things more fun, and I'm going to work on getting that arena up and running again.
Also I might finally take Lwinter's suggestion and get the iConomy mod.
Lastly after that is all done, I'm going to get back to trying to get spoutcraft to work.

Have fun everyone! And remember its Mother's Day this Sunday! I hope you got Mother ST4R a gift ^-^

Kokojo

Q_Q
but but... my desert island has no resources :-(
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

benvic95

Don't worry Koko, I'll make sure you don't starve. I might make a restaurant or something on your island. If that's all right with you of course.
In life, you have to keep a sharp mind and a sharper tongue.

Dome

I'd like to join the server, but the game says "Login failed: Used not premium"
Is the server updated to the latest version?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

st4rw4k3r

You need to buy the game silly :P

Dome

Many other servers allowed me to play without having to buy it

st4rw4k3r

Dome

st4rw4k3r

Dome

You just click the server and play, no need for anything else to start the fun xD