• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:03:52 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Lion Editor Feats and Dates

Started by mcabel, February 08, 2016, 03:22:26 am

mcabel

In Lion Editor, there is a tab called "Chronicle", containing Errands/propositions, Date, kills, etc.

1)There are 2 date fields, what does each do?

2)The state for the errands seems to be active, complete or None. What's the difference between each?
(does active mean available in the tavern, or "in process of being solved"?

3)what about complete, is it complete as in finished-and already got a reward, or finished-as in "I can turn it in and claim my reward"?

4)is "None" "available but no unit is doing it"   or "unavailable and can't be done yet"?

5)how do I make an errand available for RIGHT NOW/current date so I can go to tavern and pick it up?

6) if you fail an errand, can you change the "cooldown" it takes to be "available for pickup"?

7)If I change a date,to say cancer1, will I be able to do "Agrias birthday event" or any timed event (if so, how, considering there are 2 date fields?)>?

Please, if anyone knows one or more answers to these questions, please reply next to the number or quote the part of the question you are answering.

Jumza

Unfortunately I can't help you because I've never used the Lion Editor before, but you could find out a lot of those answers by doing some quick tests :) I encourage you to do so and report back your findings!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.