• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:38:40 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

please help me

Started by skywalker84, September 23, 2014, 11:09:41 am

skywalker84

hello all i would like someone to help me solve my problem please,i had try but i coudnt figure it out(noob) thank you in advance :D
i am trying to insert the vincent portrait (left) into the bmp (right) and properly work in shishi coz i like the portrait and i like the battle from the other picture so i was trying to combine those two,but something i do wrong and i cant and all the colors dont shown up on shishi or the portrait is missing :S its a mess and i dont know what i have to do :S

Choto

Check the tutorials section. Celdia wrote a tutorial on how to do that properly

skywalker84

hello,thank you for your reply :)
i read the tutorial many times and celdia said this''This tutorial will start by assuming you have already replaced the sprite in your  ISO with Shishi'' what i want is before that,i want to change the face with another and then put it on shishi
this is what i get and want to make right but i dont know how

Choto

Check this tutorial: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6702.msg138662#msg138662

She goes into how you use graphicsgale to copy the port over while maintaining the right palette settings and stuff. I'm not sure why it would be blurring out the port though.

3lric

He mentioned he already read that tutorial several times, but he's not understanding.
You don't need the sprite in shishi to follow the tutorial, by using the same method as making a
WLDFACE portrait, you can import a new portrait to a spritesheet, it is the same process.
  • Modding version: PSX

Angel

> Orator
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that the reason this isn't working out for him is because he's a WotL player. FML.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

3lric

Good catch Toshiko, I hadn't noticed that.
If that's the case you need to follow this tutorial:
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10141.0
Wotl process is a bit different, there is some extra steps to take BEFORE Celdia's tutorial, as well as after.

skywalker84

hello all thank you so much for the help :D
yes i am using wotl for the psp,i didnt know tha t i had to say that sooner(noob) !!!

skywalker84

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALL FOR THE HELP I DID IT !!!!!!

3lric

Glad you finally got it worked out man.