• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:45:16 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Christmas Dinner: BP vs ?? (Who's next?)

Started by Bastard Poetry, March 30, 2009, 12:44:13 pm

Bastard Poetry

March 30, 2009, 12:44:13 pm Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 05:36:50 pm by Bastard Poetry
EDIT: Changed topic title, since it has a broader range of meanings in its simplistic ambiguity. BP vs NOLANRYANFHODHSK, BP vs Voldemort, etc.

EDIT2: Changed topic title again, since Asmo hit the nail on the head in his interpretation of this thread. I'm obviously drunk on eggnog and looking for blood (to put in m'eggnog). BRING IT!

Comment I received on part 2/3 of The Villain of Ivalice on Youtube:

"shit hes fuck going with monks to kill strong guy"

Betta watch out, Kanbabrif.

Shit hes fuck going with monks.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

DarthPaul

March 30, 2009, 12:57:59 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
When you remaster the Chronicles you should have a Narrator say that.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Bastard Poetry

March 30, 2009, 01:14:02 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
Ha ha ha!!

That same user also posted a great comment on Voldemort's page:

"hey man 1.0 extreme makes ur suck no offence stoned me haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajonhoinjoonhl k.fzs vbtt what
???"

philsov

March 30, 2009, 01:33:25 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
I always did want to mercilessly stab Fanatic in the chest.

Not really, but still.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Archael

March 30, 2009, 02:26:51 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
The more you know:

NOLANRYANHOSKINS is a retarded redneck youtube troll

he keeps re-making accounts after youtube closes them

this is his 4th or 5th account

this is not him being funny

this is him actually not knowing how to write properly (I kid you not)

"shit hes fuck going with monks to kill strong guy" is funny, if you consider 14 yr old-aoler speech funny

Kaijyuu

March 30, 2009, 04:56:32 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
Context + ridiculousness and/or exaggeration + timing = every joke ever

While "14 yr old-aoler speech" isn't funny alone, it is quite ridiculous.
  • Modding version: PSX

Archael

March 30, 2009, 05:01:17 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "Kaijyuu"Context + ridiculousness and/or exaggeration + timing = every joke ever

While "14 yr old-aoler speech" isn't funny alone, it is quite ridiculous.

NOLANRYANHOSKINS + NOLANRYANHOSKINS = un-joke, ever, the moment you realize he's actually serious and not just high / drunk when he writes

regardless of opinion

some examples:

QuoteInterests and Hobbies: sleeping and having fun fuck work  

ha ha ha.. that is very funny

QuoteMovies and Shows: dont watch tv anymore watch stuff from achael7 not sure if spelled right gozar adamwestlapdog stuff like that not best remeberer of names and bad spelling sorry :}  

a case could be made for "rememberer of names" but then he admits that his spelling is simply bad, ha ha ha ha lololol

what else would you expect from someone named (or names himself)  NOLANRYANHOSKINS ... inbreedism ftw

QuoteMusic: linkin park,rural roots dont ask old band,matchbox 20 of coarse,johnny cash double of course, beatles you get good bands,aforman,akon,eminem the list goes on
Books: the moon by night the only one i probley read in younger ages

QuoteNOLANRYANHOSKINS favorited a video (4 days ago)
Vegeta, It's Okay If You are Gay!

more comedic genious clearly at work

you are wrong

NOLANRYANHOSKINS is not funny

you are homosexuals

Bastard Poetry

March 30, 2009, 05:15:29 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
Quote from: "Voldemort"if you consider 14 yr old-aoler speech funny

You talk like that too, Arch; 90% of memes are 14 yr old-aoler speech. Or do you consider your commentary vids of "GG bitches, put down, lolololol" to be on a different level of humor?

I'm not saying this guy's a comic genius. I'm just saying this particular comment of his fails so hard it wins. Epic fail guy and etcetera.

Though you've been unusually bitchy here lately, and it seems you're looking to get into fights on just about every board.

If you have a problem with my topic, just GTFO. I don't have the patience to put up with that shit and I don't want this topic to turn into another whiny elitist circlejerk like Dome's topic.

Archael

March 30, 2009, 05:18:12 pm #8 Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 05:20:24 pm by Archael
Quote from: "Bastard Poetry"
Quote from: "Voldemort"if you consider 14 yr old-aoler speech funny

You talk like that too, Arch; 90% of memes are 14 yr old-aoler speech. Or do you consider your commentary vids of "GG bitches, put down, lolololol" to be on a different level of humor?

No I don't

Yes it is on an entirely different level of humor

like I said before youtube inbred redneck troll, remember?

nice try

QuoteI'm not saying this guy's a comic genius. I'm just saying this particular comment of his fails so hard it wins. Epic fail guy and etcetera.

you'd be wrong

QuoteThough you've been unusually bitchy here lately, and it seems you're looking to get into fights on just about every board.

this is an incorrect analysis of the situation

perhaps removal of your IRL problems beliefs and issues from the situation will help you see things my way

QuoteIf you have a problem with my topic, just GTFO. I don't have the patience to put up with that shit and I don't want this topic to turn into another whiny elitist circlejerk like Dome's topic.

too late

you brought up NOLANRYANHOSKPOSHKING

your topic will now be quarantined and appropriated by me

like I said in my 2nd post in this topic

you are wrong

(trust me on this)

Kaijyuu

March 30, 2009, 05:18:19 pm #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
Pretty sure he's just trolling. Nothing personal.

Kinda reminds me of an 8 year old schoolboy kicking girls in the shins, then running off laughing and sticking his tongue out as a flimsy taunt.

Bastard Poetry

March 30, 2009, 05:23:53 pm #10 Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 05:26:08 pm by Bastard Poetry
Voldemort,

Think about this for awhile. Don't post a response. Just think long and hard about our past together, and ask yourself if it's worth it to keep trolling me over this--of all fucking topics. We've gotten in fights before, and it seems that each time, your respect for me falls further and further into the negative values.

Choose the higher road and bow out gracefully. I'll fuck you up if you continue fighting with me here.

Like, I'll remove your character from the CoK. Completely.

I'm not fucking kidding.

For once, back the fuck off and show me some god damned respect.

Kaijyuu

March 30, 2009, 05:24:33 pm #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
Looks like he won already.

Archael

March 30, 2009, 05:27:00 pm #12 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "Bastard Poetry"Voldemort,

what

QuoteThink about this for awhile.

I did

QuoteDon't post a response.

I don't think so man

QuoteJust think long and hard about our past together, and ask yourself if it's worth it to keep trolling me over this nolanryanhosky guy.

ask your self if taking trolling seriously in the spam forum is worth it

think long and hard

QuoteWe've gotten in fights before, and it seems that each time, your respect for me falls further and further into the negative values.

1) I've never gotten into a fight with you
2) I've never gotten into a fight with you

QuoteChoose the higher road and bow out gracefully.

no

QuoteI'll fuck you up if you continue fighting with me here.

bring it

QuoteLike, I'll remove your character from the CoK. Completely.

does that count as fucking somebody up?

bawwwwww

QuoteI'm not fucking kidding.

neither am I (am I?)

and trust me, I won't be removing your character from 1.3

QuoteFor once, back the fuck off and show me some god damned respect.

respect =/= posts in spam about NOLANRYANHOSKINS

this topis needs to be renamed to Philsov vs Redneckyoutubeinbredtroll

akwikone

March 30, 2009, 05:31:44 pm #13 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by akwikone
Quote1. I have never gotten in a fight with you
2. I have never gotten in a fight with you

**cough-teleport-vs.-move+3-cough**

Kaijyuu

March 30, 2009, 05:34:59 pm #14 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
Quote from: "akwikone"**cough-teleportvs.move+3-cough**
Depends on the map. Move+3's good for say, mandalia plains, but you'd want teleport for the church outside of town and that one bethla garrison map.

akwikone

March 30, 2009, 05:36:54 pm #15 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by akwikone
Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
Depends on the map. Move+3's good for say, mandalia plains, but you'd want teleport for the church outside of town and that one bethla garrison map.

^did not get what I was refering to at all

philsov

March 30, 2009, 05:37:20 pm #16 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
-Insignificant quote from other guy

-Pedantic, overly defensive reply

-Parting shot

Dome

March 30, 2009, 05:39:18 pm #17 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
Kaijyuu is right...
Btw, maybe Akwikone is referring to an argument between them about which was the best movement ability...but I dont know.

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Archael

March 30, 2009, 05:40:26 pm #18 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "akwikone"
Quote1. I have never gotten in a fight with you
2. I have never gotten in a fight with you

**cough-teleport-vs.-move+3-cough**

that is wrong

and not a fight

Quote-Insignificant quote from other guy

while that can be a pretty funny talk this aspect of the analysis of my argumentations has already been refuted in the past

tree quoting is just tree quoting not trolling like some would prefer to believe

Quote-Pedantic, overly defensive reply

the other day it was not so funny

now it is even not funny

but to be in seriousness about it, is even un-funnier

Quote-Parting shot

nice try

philsov

March 30, 2009, 05:41:08 pm #19 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
blargh, I have been defeated.