• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:48:55 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Item Graphic Palette above F?(+16)

Started by Wexn, July 30, 2012, 12:33:30 am

Wexn

(-edit-i just realized this is probably not in the right place...shoot sorry!-edit-)

Very new to this, but i was noticing when I was changing the sprites and palettes for the fell swords(which were "crappily" picked imho) that the Valhalla has a palette of '12'... when the item palette references only show up to 'F'... and its not just the valhalla either, but many other items(mostly rendezvous/melee items) have palette modifiers above F too and my question is, if you havent lost interest up to now lol, is there updated item palette references for these? or was this just a palette byte added into WOTL specifically for these new items? ... hope im making sense... lol

Ive looked around the forums, google, and the like, but to no avail... maybe im just blind. and if so lemme know! XD

I wanna play around with the colors and such for the items and would like to have a quick reference for the color i want without having to go through all the '+16 byte' modifiers, if any...and if there are no references out there, i would be willing to make add-ons for the references, just thought i would ask first to save myself the trouble.. lol
Lemme know! :)