• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:08:55 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

+ Avatar gallery

Started by Xifanie, September 26, 2007, 05:20:50 pm

Xifanie

September 26, 2007, 05:20:50 pm Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:25:57 am by Xifanie
No custom ones, I you want one, make one yourself.

It contains a lot of the game's portraits so you have plenty of choice (133 avatars).
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Christopher Robin

September 26, 2007, 05:51:20 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Christopher Robin
Can I ask where you got these?  I was looking earlier when I got my Izlude one, and I had to steal it from the ffwiki.  The only other ones I found were tiny ones that were too small to use.

Xifanie

September 26, 2007, 06:23:55 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Final Fantasy Tactics Investigative Project.

They are all ripped from the .spr files so I simply batch converted them into gif, flip horizontal, and doubled the size.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

Argg0

September 26, 2007, 11:09:08 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Argg0
I got mine from the game itself...

Print Screen... >_>

Though, I play on widescreen resolution, that's why it got almost square while yours are a lot more taller than witdher...

You know which one is mine? I got it by throwing Ajora's sprite thru FFTastic and it shows this where I choose who goes in battle.

VincentCraven

September 27, 2007, 09:24:32 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by VincentCraven
Is this where we talk about how awesome our avatar are?

Anyway, this took a little while to edit. Hooray for Wiglaf!
I changed jobs and that has made all the difference.

Xifanie

September 27, 2007, 09:26:10 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Are you a mummy!?

Xifanie

September 27, 2007, 09:27:19 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Oh and for me I used a 20years old man portrait, stole Kletian's robe & painted it blue, then dyed the hair red. =o

Took me a few minutes at most

Argg0

September 27, 2007, 09:29:29 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Argg0
He looks like a vampire to me...

Mummy without bandages isn't a mummy!

Btw, you know what portrait is mine?

Xifanie

September 27, 2007, 09:32:40 pm #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Oh that's right... a vampire  :lol:

Old men are scarier than vampires to me.

Your avatar? You said it in the other topic >_>

September 11th

VincentCraven

September 27, 2007, 10:10:24 pm #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by VincentCraven
Hey, don't be making fun of my pale skin! :cry:

But yeah, I look a little too unnatural to be human.
I changed jobs and that has made all the difference.

Argg0

September 28, 2007, 01:07:16 am #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Argg0
I know I said it.

But it showed up due to pointer leaks.

I mean, how to get it?

Xifanie

September 28, 2007, 07:36:23 pm #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Still more Avatars! Now I'm positive you can choose any portrait of the game excluding: 2nd and 3rd tier monsters, Apanda (because Byblos' there), and a n unused lady with a fucked up palette (don't want to bother creating a new palette myself).

I had to use my emulator to get the wounded Olan portrait but I doubt there are any others like this one that aren't stored with the other portraits.

Xifanie

September 28, 2007, 07:37:39 pm #12 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
All unique portraits for the thief, squire, monk, etc. are all in the Specials section.

Chrona

September 28, 2007, 10:16:22 pm #13 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Chrona
I could use one of my custom ones but I'd rather use Elmdor for the FFT feel =)
Silver Noble

Christopher Robin

September 28, 2007, 10:50:55 pm #14 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Christopher Robin
Okay, seriously, does anyone know why Cloud is the only character with an eye color?

Bastard Poetry

September 28, 2007, 11:27:26 pm #15 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
He's the only one with Mako injections.

Shinra from X-2 landed on Gaia, forming the Shinra corporation, which Cloud eventually fought against. But then, many years later, Cloud encountered the fabled Ivalicean Nose-Eater (who can visit other worlds, you see), who promptly consumed his nose then used it's magical teleportation ray to transport Cloud to Mustadio's house in Goug Machine City. However, thousands of years before that, in that same spot on Ivalice, Balthier was running from an horde of elementals, and he happened upon the Nose-Eater (who is unending and capable of time-travel, you see). His nose was consumed, then he too was magically transported to join up with Ramza. A similar thing happened to Luso, but who cares about him?

Meanwhile, Shinra was trying to figure out where his space program had disappeared to, when he suddenly found the tracks of the beastly Nose-Eater in the desert that would later become the home of the Gold Saucer. He found the Nose-Eater, and barely escaped with his life. He passed the story of the horrific Nose-Eater on to his children, who passed it on to their children, and their children's children, and so forth. Eventually, during Cloud's time, Sephiroth's younger brother Fred heard the story. Fred, for those of you unawares, was in the habit of drawing blood from his older brother's arm while he was asleep, because he knew that the Mako in it would make him just as strong. Eventually, Fred felt he had drawn enough Mako, so he tracked down and found the Nose-Eater, in the hopes of slaying it.

However, he had not drawn enough--not even close. His eyes hadn't even begun to change colors yet! The Nose-Eater promptly ate Fred's nose and teleported him into Ivalice. When he realized he was in another world, he decided to play it safe and changed his name to Elmdor. One night, while particularly dismayed by his own weakness, he called upon the Lucavi for guidance. They granted him eternal life, power and the company of two very fine young demonesses (demonessii?). He eventually became a respected benefactor of the 50 Year War, and was ordained the Marquis of Limberry. Unbeknownst to many FFT fans, he had numerous children with the demonessii. Children of great and immeasurable power, born half Lucavi and half Gaian--the latter being, of course, nothing overly special, until one considers the dormant Mako running their veins.

By the time Ramza and his cohorts reach the Deep Dungeon in the PSP version, they will discover where the children of Fred "Elmdor" have been hiding all of these years. Lurking. And their eyes will light up the walls of E N D  2 with an eerie green light, thirsting for revenge against what they sense is the murderer of their parents. Green light... like Mako. Then, with the darkness unveiled, Ramza will be able to see the ringleader....

Kefka.

That's the latest news from FFT:WotL. If you ask me, I think the retranslation is weird and unnecessary.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Xifanie

September 29, 2007, 09:17:59 am #16 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Hey, I mean, common shouldn't they be happy? Most food in the medieval time tasted like crap. Having no nose -> no taste. Which is a good thing IMO.

Argg0

September 29, 2007, 09:40:29 am #17 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Argg0
Not really.

It's the tongle who tastes most things.

Cinnamon is one example of stuff that you taste with the nose (put some of it on your tongle with your nose closed, it will feel like you have a tasteless thing there.

Now, try a lemon. You'll feel it with the nose closed.

Bastard Poetry

September 29, 2007, 02:06:01 pm #18 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
Let it be known that my mind was under the influence of rather potent lemon-fresh sundries at the time of writing that.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Pixy

October 01, 2007, 01:39:19 pm #19 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Pixy
Celia is posted twice on the gallery, so is Alma.  :shock:
*is FFTRamza*
no, I mean what I said. Perhaps if I said it in Japanese it'd become magically better for you. - philsov