• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Joseph Strife Events

Started by Joseph Strife, October 24, 2013, 10:57:56 am

Joseph Strife

Since i returned i started learning how to event edit, this is my frist try with simple and basic commands, give me your feedback people! :mrgreen:

* Joseph Strife looks at Elric with a little smile on face

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

MasterGrand

Good Job Joseph Strife keep up !!
Let's be together !!

Joseph Strife

Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

3lric

Holy shit Joseph Strife! You DO learn fast, this was extremely impressive considering you just started like... Yesterday xD
I'm glad you were able to look around and mess with some stuff on your own, I see a lot of potential here!

* Elric is very proud of JS!
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

I'm really glad you liked it bro!
Expect more to come soon. :D

Jumza

Sweet! Good Luck JS, you seem to being extremely well. Don't let anything intimidate you cuz it's all easy peasy once you know what there is to work with.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Joseph Strife

October 24, 2013, 10:22:35 pm #6 Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 01:36:05 pm by Joseph Strife
Thanks Jumza!
And don't worry, i'm used to programming and scripting. I know how to deal with it. ;D

Jumza

I just began learning how to program at school, I was surprised to find it ridiculously similar to event editing. It will definitely make this easier for you to learn and get good at ;)
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

MiKeMiTchi

Good start there, JS! Looking forward for more. :)
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Joseph Strife

Thank you Mitchi. Soon enough there will be more! :D

Kagebunji

Good going, Joseph, keep at it, it's a great start you have here.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown