• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:49:54 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Warder Sprite Thread

Started by Archael, November 20, 2008, 08:58:38 pm

LastingDawn

Eh, little things like that can come in time. You should work with the poses you feel more comfortable with. I really like the new one you have though. That half-mantle thing looks pretty good.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

LastingDawn

Hmm... not bad! As I said I love that design and it seems to be coming along great! As we said, any thought of giving him facial hair?

Art of War

Cheetah

Very nice design. It is always easier to add facial hair than to remove it though, so just due it later on in the process either way I say. Considering how many designs for this job have been done, very few of them have even looked decent and this one is awesome. How are you going to do the arms though?
Current Projects:

scatttman

im doing custom arms but i use a shrine knight base but still its a little hard the arms and mostly the chest.

ps: i liked the head that curu did but im not that good so i use the 20yearsMAN head if someone but can be replaced later.

LastingDawn

Ah, don't worry about that for the moment, Cheetah's right. Once we get the base finished and all of that, the rest will fall into place.

Art of War

Cheetah

His loincloth may be a bit too dark. I thought that the outline was too bright at first, but found your shading to be spot on there. But no that I look at it again and still find it a bit clashing I think that it is the loincloth that is too dark instead.
Current Projects:

Archael

is there a finished sprite of this?

with the shield?

polish aside, that sprite is perfect for the job

Kagebunji

Scatt fell silent all of a sudden, I hope he didn't abandon this.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown