• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:14:31 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

TristanBeoulve

>raise all the dead players as my thralls, to do my bidding!!!!!!!!
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Kokojo

Just a prescision, when Tristan asked Vaan to destroy his airship in order to become enemies, he simply asked it.

They DID become mortal enemies because of it, though, so it worked.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Ryqoshay

Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

Something wet struck Ryqoshay in the cheek and smeared across her face. "Hwa...?" She uttered, confused. Momentarily distracted, she quickly tried to return her focus on her healing ability. The man before her wobbled and more liquid sprayed forth from his head. Red liquid. Ryqo gasped in realization, but it was too late. She watched helplessly as the man jolted off Hammer's back as the dragon banked again. "No! Mr. Man!" She cried, reaching out in a vain attempt to catch him. Concentration broken, her ability discharged towards where her intended target had been mere moments before.

Hammer roared as Love Power surged through his body, shattering a facade of which he himself may not have been aware.

"Wo~w..." Ryqo murmured, staring wide eyed as the giant flying serpent's body elongated and became far more snakelike. Even before the transformation was complete, she recognized the magnificent beast before her. "Shenron!" she greeted happily.

And now on to today's episode:

"Choose your words carefu..." The dragon formerly known as Hammer begins to intone.

"Ice cream!" The childish girl interrupts, throwing a fist into the air to accompany her declaration.
> ["I wish for ice cream! Deliciously happy ice cream for everyone!"]
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Vaan

> [Aim to fire mah lazors with cannons at Tristan to avoid any revivals]
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

TristanBeoulve

Quote from: Vaan on September 24, 2014, 02:45:24 pm

Vaan, you sleeze!  We all need our advantages!
I desire to kill you, and kill you I shall!
:twisted:
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Ryqoshay

Vaan and Tristan, I ship you! ^_^

Çachagrei

>Become a sleepwalker that is having a dream which I try to revive Barba which a spoon and some grass.

Ryqoshay

Eternal

>Eat ice cream in a destructive fashion.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Eternal on September 25, 2014, 10:03:43 pm

You're assuming my wish will be successful? Not that I mind the support
Woo! Ice cream for everyone! ^_^

Kokojo

Time to roll!

--------------

Quote from: Kokojo on September 24, 2014, 12:23:46 am
> Remove all innactive players from the list of the Player Pannel in order to stop the clutter.

Your roll : 2

Focus on rolling, Kokojo.

Quote from: Jumza on September 24, 2014, 12:31:32 am
>Focus on reviving myself

Your roll : 5

You don't revive, but death gets you a +1 chance on your roll, to ressurect next round.

Quote from: Rufio on September 24, 2014, 12:49:21 am
>mindlessly walk into a prison fence, attempting to topple it over for no reason.

You do make some friends! Turns out his name is Rick Grimes and he's been a zombie for a while now. He decides to teach you some skills; notably how to chew faster. (+1 to attack rolls )

Quote from: rrs_kai on September 24, 2014, 03:37:54 am
>gawk at kokojo's wonder

Your roll : 6

You gawk at the wonder like a child. Your gawking, innocent but sweet, awakens the human side of the structure. It becomes attracted with you. After a few dinner dates, it finnaly opens it's door to you...

As you enter, you fall into darkness. There is a light in front of you. You touch it. It is wet and spongy, yet satisfying to the touch. It seems this was the hearth of the Wonder. It's now yours. Yours and yours only. (Took the Wonder by force).

Quote from: Dome on September 24, 2014, 04:57:47 am
>Say "Good night, sweet prince" to the Transformer Armor that saved me

Your roll : 4

You do just that, wiping a manly tears that rolled down your cheek while the memories of the armor came in mind to you. Y

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on September 24, 2014, 02:14:50 pm
>raise all the dead players as my thralls, to do my bidding!!!!!!!!

Your roll : 2

You instead procratinate because you found a game you liked.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on September 24, 2014, 02:32:04 pm
> ["I wish for ice cream! Deliciously happy ice cream for everyone!"]

The dragon rolls : 2

As Shenron gathers and pulse his powers and breaks reality in order to grant your wish, he suddently vanishes. Seems Piccolo died or something.
Man you have NO idea what I planned if you had anything but a 2... the only number I could not exagerate Q_Q

Quote from: Vaan on September 24, 2014, 02:45:24 pm

Your rolls : 5(+1) = 6

You shoot your mouth-laser using your mind, and while the laser is travelling, a magic mirror appears in front of you, transporting you into a parrallel universe : The Queen Barda of the Umzam empire needed a great hero, and summoned you to help her regain her kingdom from the evil Lord Zanakazot. In a years time, you get to prove your worth and make yourself a true hero by freeing the land, emprisonning the evil lord, and kissing with the generic hot chick. As you get teleported back to our universe, the queen endows you with a magical gem that was part of her crown. ''Mighty warrior, this magic gem will protect you in any war, from any harm. You earned it. Go now, your world needs you!"

After she waves her hands, you wake up on the dragon, still firing the laser. (Magic gem : + 1 on all RTDs)

Tristan must ROLL TO DODGE the lazer!

You roll on the side 5 times, drawing the symbol of the man-god-child-of-proness. He awnsers your call by not only winking at you in a way that makes your feel uncomfortable, but also gives you a small blessing. (+1 to next roll)

Quote from: Çachagrei on September 25, 2014, 01:05:52 am
>Become a sleepwalker that is having a dream which I try to revive Barba which a spoon and some grass.

You do become a sleepwalker that is having a dream which I try to revive Barba which a spoon and some grass. (Sleepwalking)

Quote from: Eternal on September 25, 2014, 10:03:43 pm

You eat ice cream while laughing evilly, spilling some everywhere, and doing so in front of a poor, sick child, that is about to die. You look him in eyes and say : "Too bad that you would die soon. Only the strong survive. Only those who earned it get pleasure from life. You, poor sick bastard with no hope, could not even hope to dream to be remembered, or important. There is no afterlife, there is no god, and there is nothing that your existence will leave on this world. Truly, you are nothing, and you will return to nothing. Why? Because you are unable to live; it's too much on you and your body. In truth, you should't even have been born. I take pleasure in showing you this ice cream and I take pleasure in showing you it's appreciated. Being happy is one thing you lost, and something you'll never get again. But I get to. Because I am better than you."

You then bite the ice cream cone, splattering it accross the floor and on your face. You then take the child with both of your hands.
"And... I. Can. Get. More."

You then exit, truly having destroyed something.

Lijj: Knows Celdia's weakness.
Celdia: Has a secret weakness.
Dome: Cannot roll a 0.
Ryqoshay: Has a very dangerous wish to make.
Vaan: Airship, Hates Tristan (+1 to attacks vs Tristans), Magic gem (+ 1 on all RTDs)
Toshiko : Sleeping, -1 to next roll
TristanBeoulve: Hates Vaan (+1 to attacks vs Vaans), +1 to next roll.
Eternal :
Kokojo :
Rufio: Is a zombie, +1 to attack rolls.
rrs_kai : Has a mixing bowl that's nasty,Has a Wonder.
[/quote]
Çachagrei : Sleepwalking
Barba :Dead
Artmicion: Dead
Jumza : Dead, +1 to next roll

MC Nail : Innactive for now.
Dragon : Everyone that is not Ryqo rolls -1 on dragon related rolls.
Wonder : Wins the game for RRS_Kai in 99 turns. (3 hp)
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

bcrobert

>Fire a cannon at Eternal.
My FFTA hacking tools: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9559.0

Believe it or not, I'm still working on this game.

rrs_kai

September 27, 2014, 01:15:50 am #113 Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 06:44:36 am by rrs_kai
Quote from: Kokojo
As you enter, you fall into darkness. There is a light in front of you. You touch it. It is wet and spongy, yet satisfying to the touch. It seems this was the hearth of the Wonder. It's now yours. Yours and yours only. (Took the Wonder by force).

Aha, the wonder can wear square-pants!!......shame on you dragon

>wear a straw hat and clumsly enjoy a nice juicy watermelon

maybe those seeds will grow into video-games :cool:
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Rufio

>Take a bite from the self-serve Jumza Buffet.

My new zombie friend seems to be moaning "KAARRRRRAAAAALLLL". He must have forgotten the word for "Brains".

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Rufio

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

rrs_kai

Quote from: Rufio on September 27, 2014, 02:43:43 am
My new zombie friend seems to be moaning "KAARRRRRAAAAALLLL".

'karl' is this a Seiken Densutsu 3 reference?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

September 27, 2014, 04:58:54 am #118 Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 06:27:35 am by Dome
Quote from: Rufio on September 27, 2014, 04:26:00 am

You silly...
Think about it:

Quote from: KokojoDome: Cannot roll a 0

Quote from: Dome>roll a 0

Quote from: Kokojo4 - Success: You complete the action. That's it.
5 - Perfect Success: You complete the action well enough that you receive a boost from the outcome
6 - Overshoot: You complete the action so utterly thoroughly that something unintended happens.

There's a 50% the World will break. Isn't it funny?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Jumza

>Quickly come back to life before anyone can eat me!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.